To Bright Port

Laurance's P.O.V

I glint of red faded from my vison and so did my shadow knight armor . I was back to normal. I rushed over to garroth and aphmau .Vlayd following . She now had a large gash on her arm . How did that even happen ?

"Garroth I'm going to tell the tribe we're back with aphmau , get her and Vlyad on horses . we need to get her help immecdily. " I say before running out to find kiva or someone .

What if we were to late ? is aphmau going to be ok ? how long was she stuck there? my thought racing on the topic of aphmau and the nether.

Garroth's P.O.V

I gave aphmau to Vlayd ( geeze there passing her around like a hot potato) , so I could get the horses ready and I knew that if I held aphmau during the short trip to Bright port me and Laureance would end up fighting over her. Vlayd didn't complain or refuse so I continued to set up the horses.Soon Laurance came back and we race over to Brightport. We arrived to see Lord burt and Azura waiting at the gates .

"Oh My Irene ! Guards We need immediate Medical Attention right here.Right now! " Azura yelled . Lord burt also getting medical help .

We handed Aphmau to one of the healers and went to discuse what had happened
,

3k guys 3k ! I never thought this book would get this far . It really makes my day to see that you guys like my story ! Thank you all so much! Because of 3 k readers !