Missing Ch 3

{Garroths P.O.V}

"Hey Laurance have you seen Aphmau today ?" I ask Laurance ."No ,I  was going to ask you that ,"He said confused ."Yeah she's usually out and about by now .Wanna go check on her ?" I responded  "sure what kinda guards wouldn't wanna check on there lord." Said Laurance.
At Aphmau's  house
"Zoey you there , "we yelled outside .
"Come in! I'll be down in a second!" She yelled from upstairs .
We sat down at the table and waited for her
"Sorry, Levin wouldn't go to bed  neither would malaichi (is that how you spell it )
Anyway, What do you guys need? "
"We came to check and see if Aphmau was here , we haven't seen her all day . "Laurance explained .
"Oh I Haven't seen her either, I figure she was with you guys. Hmmmm now that I'm think about it I Never saw her leave either."
"Weird well Maybe she went to visit Meteil , if she's not back by tomorrow we'll send a search party ." I said getting worried .
A magical time skip of two days
It had been two days since Aphmau went missing , and i was getting super worried , she's never left without saying anything to us and it's just not like her to disappear like this . That's when I saw her and ... My heart broke ...

Hi guys I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much ! I didn't think I would even get more 2 readers ,but when I got out of school I found out that my story had 10 readers now I'm up to 20 readers and I can't believe it ! THANK YOU SO MUCH ! Bye !