Blind rage

I know you guys really want aphmaus P.O.V but i can't because it will revel stuff  and mess with plot so Garroths P.O.V it is

We all rush back in Aphmau's  house .  She was suppose to wake up  within the next five minutes. " what do we do when she wakes up ." I ask . " ummm hope she's not angry at us ... Again..." Katelyn suggests .  " this is really weird we have to figure out what's going on its not like her to snap at anyone even running off is weird for her . " Laurance adds   

A few minutes  later 

  Aphmau started to wake up  but instead of mauling her as usual we all took a step back . "Aphmau how are you feeling? "  Katelyn asks   Aphmau sat up but what we saw next we weren't prepared for.....

Her eyes were blood red ...
Laurance just stared at her not moveing
"Katelyn make sure the kids stay down stairs ok ." I tell her , she nods and quickly ran down stairs .
" Laurance what's going on ! " I  yell
" s-she's a-a s-shadow k-knight " Laurance  mumbles
"What how ! " i yell
How could this happen .why her of all people why Aphmau .she can't . No . What about her kids  . I can't lose her . I thought she would have to go to the nether . She would never go there without telling us . Right?  So many thoughts rushed Through my head ,but I was interrupted by Aphmau  meninacly laughing at us . "A-Aphmau i know you in there and you can hear us just please snap out of it .please " Laurance try's to calm her down. 
" you think that's gonna help , well i hate to break it to you but Aphmaus gone , and i don't think she'll come back any time soon. " Aphmau said with a disorganized voice that really sounded like thousand of voices put in to one sentence.
I stood there not wanting to hurt Aphmau but i also  didn't know what to do .
" Aphmau I know your there ." Laurance continued to try and stop her . What could stop her  . She would be too strong  to fight her .  
" I said she not here !"  Aphmau yelled
"She is ! I know she is .and she has so many pepole who love and care and you know what  she cares for each and every one of them . " Laurance yelled back at her .
That's when it hit me .Levin and malaichi  . They could stop this but only if i could get to them before she  dose .

Okay extra long chapter , so my app broke  and i couldn't post so I'll be starting my schedule today so no chapter tomorrow. Also thank you so much for 1.45 k readers i can't believe it. - Phoenix