More Then A Cut

Laurance's P.O.V
"Your girlfriend is ridiculous, her kindness gets her into all of this." Zane finally announces . "She's not my girlfriend, and your lack of kindnesses got you in jail , Zoey how she . " I asked "This is bad her pulse is rapidly decreasing . "Said Zoey worried."WHAT SHE WAS FINE A SECONDS AGO! "I shouted. "There's no possible way for her injury to effect her like this. "Donna says rushing over to Aphmau. Zane what is happening what did you do . I say giveing him the death stare . "Simple really , look at the side effects fever , night pulse , before she blacked out burned vison, I put belladonna on my blade. " he smirked . "YOU WHAT!" I yelled . "look since Aphmau over there is dire state of medical treatment ill tell you where the baby is . "What's the catch Zane "i say confused. "Nothing if Aphmau dies darkness will take over so i can at lest keep my promise when i said if she did what i told her to do the baby wouldn't die. " " Laurance get the baby Aphmau would want you to save the child and Garroth get Lucinda now ! Donna yells trying to stabilize . Aaron supported aphmau who's wound was now a grayish color .
( I know Aaron gets to support her but like there was no other way to get a picture ) also 160+ readers i can even begin to state how happy i am that you so much leave me question below and I'll do a q&a bye !😋