A fight that can't be won

Laurance Gave Aphmau to me , before nodding at Vlyad and they both transformed into there shadow knight form . Zenix just laughed at us .
"Aww has little aphy's guards come to save her , oh and brother's coming too! " Sasha teased
" to bad they wont be leaving . epeasally not with her . "Gene pointed at aphmau . What dose he want with her !

" GeNE LeT uS Go ! "

"Why would I let you go it just to easy."
" I DoN't cArE " this time Laurence yelled
Laurance advances towards Gene ;Vlyad to Sasha
Sadly there still blocking the portal .
The clashing of swords echoes as they fight . Sasha's swords locked with vlyads . laurace however had
successfully pinned to the obsidian . something was off zenix was laughing . Laurence slashed him in the arm . aphmau started screaming and tossing . I almost dropped her . she was still crying but now she was sobbing grabbing her arm .what ? I looked at her arm it was now bleeding. No wait .... I looked back at larence his sword now dangerously close to a genes neck Vlad had knocked out Sasha still earning a few cuts and bruises.
"Laurence stop wait don't kill him !" I yell . he stops looked at me looks a aphmau and punches gene in the face .aphmau yells again even more bruises cover her face . both have moved them while fighting ,making the portal unblocked . we all run through leaving Sasha and Gene behind . and immedely close the portal.