I pull the stockings over my legs, hooking them to the garter belt attached around me waist.

Then I adjust my bra strap to push my boobs up some more. My boobs are relatively small, so I'm trying to make them look as big as I can.

I look at the time on my phone, and it says seven fifty. Only ten more minutes till eight o'clock. Hopefully, they don't run late and all of this was for naught.

It took me an hour to curl my hair just the right way, and then another hour to fix my makeup.
Who knew it took so much work to look sexy.
It's almost a second job.
I look in the mirror one last time, making sure everything looks perfect.

Holding the single rose, I leave the bedroom and go take my position, laying, on the dining table and wait.

Though I feel like I have been waiting forever, it is only a few minutes before both Damien and Javier walk through the double doors of the hotel room

They were entranced in a conversation, so they don't notice me at first, but it does not take long for them both to catch on. They froze as if they saw a ghost, and that only increased my joy.

Game. Set. Match.

"Hello boys," I say in the sultriest voice I can muster.

I do not get a response, but two very noticeable gulps. They slowly move into the room some more, cautiously as if I am going to bite. When they get close enough, I hold out my hand for Javier to help me off the table. When I am planted on my feet, I give them a sexy smile.

"Do you like your surprise?" I run the single rose along Javier's jaw while biting my lip. I walk around him, dragging the rose across his suited chest. Then I move to Damien, caressing his back. When I face him, I run my hands through his slick, short locks.

"Oh god! I'm going to ravish you." I giggle a little as Damien grips my waist and hauls me to a sitting position back on the table. He maneuvers his way between my thighs. He licks his way up my neck until he reaches my lips.