Chapter Eleven

(Crystal's P.O.V)

"Oh. Hello Crystal."

I turned my head around, to face the voice.

Luna stood before me, looking down. With a dreamy look on her face.

"Hello Luna." I replied.

I turned back around to look through my trunk. I wanted something nice to wear for Harry. I may not 'Like Like' him, but he was my friend. I wanted to make him happy. Besides, I was hoping another special person would be there.

Luna strolled to her bed, and sat down, smiling ay me.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

I stood up, holding a long sleeved blue navy shirt. I examined it, before tossing it on my bed.

"I'm trying to find something nice to wear for Harry." I tossed another shirt on my bed. "I have a date with him, but I dont know what to wear." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

I turned to Luna. "I need help." I pleaded.

She smiled, and walked over to my bed. She rummaged through the pile of clothes, glancing at me to see if it would suit, then threw it aside. Finally, after 25 minutes of rummaging, she tossed me the long sleeved navy blue shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans, and a gray coat. I sat up as the clothes hit my face. I could hear her give a soft giggle.

I rolled my eyes as I stood up, grabbing the clothes. I examined it before changing.

I peeled my shirt off and slid the other one on. Gently I pulled my pants off, but they were kind of tight and then I put on the coat.

I twirled around in front of Luna. "Well?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

She nodded, handing me grey boots, and a gray beanie. I simply put them on, fixing my hair as well. I did not need make up. I thought it was rather insulting.

"Thank you!" I hugged Luna before descending my way to meet Harry.

                                                                       *     *     *

"Hello Harry." I smiled.

He turned around, a smile lighting his face.

I stopped next to him, and rubbed my hands. It was really cold.

"Shall we go?" I nodded.

We walked down the path to Hogsmeade, until we heard sniggering behind us. Harry stopped dead in his tracks.

"Look, little Potters on a date." A cold voice said. I listened as his two goons laughed beside him.

"Go away, Malfoy." Harry hissed. Harry stepped closer to Draco.

"Make me." Draco took a step closer to Harry.

Suddenly they both pulled out their wands. They were pointed at each other. I couldn't take it anymore, they were acting like childern.

Before they could fire, I slide in between them and pushed them away from each other. They both stumbled back, mouths a-gap at me.

I crossed my arms. "Will you two please stop." I shot glares at both of them. "Your acting like complete children"

Draco straigtened up, and tried to glare at me, but it looked like he was going to cry. I looked away. I knew how much this hurt him. I was going on a date with his mortal enemy.

"You don't like people acting like children do you?" Draco replied. "Why are you with him, then?"

"Maybe because he reminds me of you." I muttered quietly.