"It is" Harry says smiling "It's been to long for me to leave you."

"A year , and It's been the best year of my life , and I can't wait til I can hold you and kiss you in public without worrying about who's going to see us" Zayn says before kissing Harry slowly savoring her soft pink lips.

Harry kisses back with the same intention to show how happy she is that everyone will finally know Zayn Malik is hers.

"We have to go back to sleep , you have to wake up early tomorrow" Harry says squeezing Zayn's shoulders and kissing him on the cheek before going back into the hotel room.

"It's just interview love" Zayn says following behind her.

"Yea but It's a big interview It's when you finally get to say you're dating this" Harry says motioning towards her body that's covered in the white bed sheet.

"I'm not sure what you're trying to say love" Zayn says jokingly.

"Umm this" Harry says tossing the blanket on the bed to leave her bare body exposed.

"Oh that" Zayn says looking at Harry up and down and smirking "my fit model girlfriend"

"Yes" Harry says walking over to Zayn and standing infront of him.

"I wouldn't mind people knowing this was my girlfriend" Zayn says grabbing Harry's hip.

"Well I wouldn't mind people Knowing the great singer that is Zayn Malik is my boyfriend" Harry says grabbing one of Zayn's hands and putting the index finger in her mouth, sucking it slowly. Green eyes looking up innocently at Zayn.

"Don't start something you can't finish" Zayn says looking at Harry's mouth intently.

"I can finish daddy" Harry says biting her lip seductively.

"Can you princess" Zayn says huskily looking down at Harry.

"Yea but you have to wake up early, so maybe some other time yea" Harry whispers in Zayn's ear.

"You're such a fucking tease" Zayn says shaking his head.

"It was funny" Harry says laughing and going to look for her bra and underwear that Zayn had thrown somewhere earlier in the rush to take their clothes off .

"No it wasn't you owe me now" Zayn says going to lay down on the bed.

"Okay baby" Harry says laughing and rolling her eyes.

"Babe, why don't you just sleep naked" Zayn says looking at Harry move around the room clusmly giving up on finding her underwear and bra and going to get new ones out of her suitcase.

"I don't know" Harry says shrugging and putting her suitcase on the bed next to Zayn's feet so she can properly look for underwear.

"Well you should" Zayn says feet playing with the zipper of Harry's Louis Vuitton suitcase.

"No cause then it takes longer for me to get ready in the moring"Harry says slapping Zayn's foot away and grabbing a black lace underwear and bra.

"Why do you say that" Zayn says moving his foot away from the suitcase.

"Well although I enjoy it ,you eye rape me every time I'm naked, so it makes it hard for me to get dressed" Harry says sliding the underwear up her long tan legs.

"I look at you like that even with clothes on because, I know how you look naked" Zayn says laughing a little and going under the covers.

"How romantic Zaynie"Harry says sarcastically hooking her bra and zipping her suitcase up, putting it on the ground.

"You love me" Zayn says laughing.

"I don't know why I do" Harry says turning off the lights and laying down next to Zayn.

"I love you" Zayn says wrapping his arms around Harry's waist and kissing her shoulder.

"Uh huh" Harry says rubbing Zayn's arms.

"I do" Zayn says looking down at Harry who he could only see because of the moonlight coming in from the balcony.

"I love you too" Harry says cuddling into Zayn's chest breathing his scent in and yawning.

"And I can't wait til everyone else knows that" Zayn says into Harry's hair and kissing the top of her head .

******
A/N:
First chapter for new story fun

I hope you guys like it

Anyways

Please

Vote. Follow.  Comment