12. No Talent Show

Bri's P.O.V

"Uh huh, go Martha, Go Martha!" We all kept on shouting in the kitchen as Martha was dancing and Kelsi was acting like the plates were DJ.

"May I have your attention, please?" Taylor asked walking into the kitchen with papers in her hands. "You guys, I need to make an announcement!" She said and everyone turned towards her. "All junior staffers will be required to work on show night."

"What?" We all asked

"Yeah. It says, 'No staff participation in the show will be allowed. No exceptions.'" Taylor read

"No show?" Someone asked

Gabi took the paper and both of us held it and looked at it.

"There's a show we're just not in it." Taylor told them.

Chad then took the paper from our hands and looked at it.

"That great." Martha sighed

"I'm sorry you guys." Taylor told us "there's nothing we can do about it. It's Fulton's orders."

"Uh-uh." Chad said "there's no way this is Fulton's idea."

"Unless Fulton suddenly had blonde hair and wears designer flip flops." Kelsi sighed

"Excuse me." Gabi said going through everyone and out the door. I followed her out to see she was going to the pool where Sharpay was.

"Sharpay!" Gabi said

All three of us walked away from her minion girls.

"Forget about the rest of us!" Gabi told her

"How about the fact that your brother has worked extremely hard on the show?" I finished for Gabi

"Oh, Boo-Hoo. He'll be in the show." Sharpay told us "he'll do his celebrity impressions. And don't lecture me about Ryan, given the way you two have been interfering with his and Troy's future."

"what?" Me and Gabi asked

"Ryan and I have already had the conversation about his future!" I told her

Sharpay rolled her eyes and started talking about Troy "you've got him written up by Fulton for sneaking on the Golf course, swimming after hours. I had to step in just to save Troy's job."

"I'm not interested in what you think you're doing for Troy. That's between you and him." Gabi told her "but you're messing with our friends, our summer, and that's not okay with us."

"You don't like the fact that I won." Sharpay told her

"What's the prize? Troy?" Gabi asked "the star dazzle award? You have to go through all of this just to get either one? No thanks, Sharpay. You're very good at a game that I don't want to play. So, I'm done here. But you better step away from the mirror long enough to check the damage that will always be right behind you."

"Girls!" Sharpay yelled then they walked away.

"I'm leaving." Gabi told me

"What?" I asked her "I'll leave with you."

"No, you need to stay with Ryan." She told me "but I'm going home."

Troy then walked up to us and I decided to leave the two alone.

Gabi's P.O.V

"Hey! What do you mean you're 'Done' here?" Troy asked "I mean, you can't quit."

"Us working together sounded good, but plans change and people change." I Replied "the club talent show is a big deal for Sharpay, and evidently for your future, so it's cool. Make it happen. Wear your new Italian shoes."

"Hey, I'm still me." He told me

"Blowing off your friends, missing dates?" I asked him "if that's you, then it's good to know."

"No, no, no. I was only doing that because I'm working on the scholarship thing. You know that."

🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔💔

Sorry guys I didn't mean to cut it off so short but I have a massive headache but I wanted to update anyway. I wanted to finish it but I literally feel awful. I hope you understand.