11. Working With Ryan

A/N: Hey guys! So I made it back from the beach and I decided to update a chapter but I will update Thursday. This book is almost coming to an end but there will be a few more chapters! Hope you enjoy!

Bri's P.O.V

We were all dancing and moving around.

"Alright, show me what you got!" Ryan yelled "whoo! Come on, everybody! Here we go!"

"Come On, dance here we go!" He yelled some more

"Come on!" Me and Gabi yelled

"Oh, yeah! That's what I'm talking about." Ryan told everyone "okay everyone lets spread out. Guys, you're up. You're up first." Ryan kept on encouraging. "Hey, guys! Get ready! Come on! Here we go!"

"Give it to me! Whoo! Whoo!"

"You got it! Here we go! Bounce it to me!" He kept yelling. Okay this is so much fun!

Ryan then grabbed my hand and we walked down the middle through everyone. After the music ended we all cheered, clapped and hugged.

"Get out of here!" Ryan said jokingly. He then high fives Chad and said "you got it!"

"Hey." He said to Gabi and I

"Good Job!" Gabi said then hugged him

"Thank you," he said. She said you're welcome then left.

"Hey," I said to Ryan as Gabi left.

"Hey!" He smiled and pulled me into him.

"I love you." I told him

"I love you too." He replied

After Kelsi walked out I heard heels approaching us.

"I said keep an eye on them." Sharpay snapped at Ryan totally ignoring my presence. "Not turn them into the cast of grease."

"Pretty cool, Huh?" He asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Do you want us to lose the star dazzle award to a bunch of...Dishwashers!" Sharpay asked him

"Us?" Ryan asked her "well, I guess that's showbiz."

"When did you become...one of them?" She asked him

Ryan then pulled me closer to him and I put my arm around his waist.

"You know, I'll take that as a compliment." He told her "but, you and Troy have a good show, sis."

"Oh, we plan to." Sharpay replied then Ryan and I walked out of the room.

"I, uh, my mom was hoping that some time over the summer you'd come over." I told him "I get it if you don't want to,"

"That sounds amazing." He told me and kissed my temple.

"Really? It doesn't freak you out?" I asked him "I don't want you to think-" he cu the off.

"It doesn't bother me," he told me "actually, it makes me feel great that your mom would want that."

I smiled at him as we continued walking.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀🏀

Short chapter I know! But I hope you liked it!