What?

Okay, I was bored.

So I went on to the Internet and did a little surfing.

And I found this short story generator, so I obviously put in Lou and Cecil.

And this is what came out.

~~~~~~~~~

Lou Ellen was thinking about Cecil Wendell again. Cecil was a creepy brave with brunette eyes and scrawny hair.

Lou walked over to the window and reflected on her magical surroundings. She had always loved Home Camp Half-Blood with its creepy, cruel Cabins. It was a place that encouraged her tendency to feel Sad.

Then she saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the a creepy figure of Cecil Wendell.

Lou gulped. She glanced at her own reflection. She was an Evil, Scared, Irn Bru drinker with broken eyes and thin hair. Her friends saw her as a sneezing, snotacular scared. Once, she had even made a cup of tea for a knobbly Magic.

But not even an Evil person who had once made a cup of tea for a knobbly Magic, was prepared for what Cecil had in store today.

The sun shone like screaming hounds, making Lou Hope. Lou grabbed a Cold ring that had been strewn nearby; she massaged it with her fingers.

As Lou stepped outside and Cecil came closer, she could see the helpful smile on his face.

"I am here because I want Love," Cecil bellowed, in a predatory tone. He slammed his fist against Lou's chest, with the force of 2509 owls. "I frigging love you, Lou Ellen."

Lou looked back, even more Hope and still fingering the Cold ring. "Cecil, I love you," she replied.

They looked at each other with Scared feelings, like two raspy, rabblesnatching rats dying at a very witty war, which had classical music playing in the background and two tight-fisted uncles rampaging to the beat.

Lou regarded Cecil's brunette eyes and scrawny hair. She held out her hand. "Let's not fight," she whispered, gently.

"Hmph," pondered Cecil.

"Please?" begged Lou with puppy dog eyes.

Cecil looked Lonely, his body blushing like a small, spotless sword.

Then Cecil came inside for a nice drink of Irn Bru.

THE END

~~~~~~~~~

😂

The site is called plot-generator.org.uk

I don't even know what that was.

Oh well!!

It had Loucil in it, it's good for me.