Inevitable

Time was running out.
She ran along the dark corridors, stumbling and tripping as she tried to find a way out.
The screaming was still fresh in her mind, she couldn't get it out.
She glanced at her watch.
Not enough time.
Suddenly, everything seemed to still. At was as if the walls were holding their breath.
There was a creak behind her.
She started to panic.
She couldn't go out like this, she had so much more to give.
Still, a dark shadow fell across her face, and as the man in front of her raised his gun, a sickening grin came over his face.
She was trapped, there was nothing that she could do.
Lou Ellen closed her eyes and waited for the inevitable.

...

POINT DOWN!!

Lou glared at Percy, as he laughed and put his paintball gun over his shoulder. 
"Not fair" Lou said, pouting
"You totally cheated."
Percy grinned, 
"Well, it's your own fault for not paying attention to your surroundings."
Lou nodded, and said
"Then this is your fault"
Just then, a large glob of paint landed on Percy's back, as Cecil came round the corner, grinning like a madman.
Lou hefted her gun up, and shot Percy a few more times, laughing as she did so.
Then, she grabbed Cecil, and the two of them ran back towards their teams base, both of them grinning about their trick that never fails.