0.6

Danielle's POV
When Monday came around I wasn't ready at all to see two certain boys one who cheated on me and the other I f*ucked.

I took a shower and got out looked into the mirror and cringed, there was bags under my eyes and it looked like I hadn't slept in days and if I'm being honest I hadnt slept really at all over the weekend.

I dressed and brushed my hair and tried covering the bags with makeup but no luck.

I finally gave up and just got dressed putting on skinny jeans high top converse and my under-Armour sweatshirt.

I brushed my hair to make sure there's no tangles and grabbed my bag and walked downstairs.

Jacob was eating cereal but without saying anything I left. I got into my car and started it turning on the heater.

I drove around before finally parking and getting out. I walked inside and went to first period that I was half over already.

I walked inside and everyone looked at me including Mrs. Tester the ART teacher.

"Danielle what a nice surprise for you to join us" Mrs. Tester said.
I nodded taking a seat.
"Warning" she said and went back to work.

I started working on my Art project we were working on, not paying attention nor talking to anyone.

"Dani" a voice whispered, I slowly looked up and Jeremy was whispering my name and I gave him a bored look.

"Are you alright?" Jeremy asked worriedly and I looked down for a moment before looking up at him and laughed without humor.

"Yea I'm so fucking fine my life is just fucking perfect" I said shaking my head and a flash of hurt crossed his face and I immediately felt bad for being such a bitch.

"Look I'm sorry Jer my life isn't going well right now and it's just horrible" I said apologetically.

Jeremy nodded understanding "I understand" and he went back to his work and I felt a little better.

The next period was just as boring and I was worried stealing glances at Alex who was sitting across the room with his friends laughing quietly.

He finally glanced at me and smiled a little at me and I clenched my jaw feeling even more guilty for what I did I looked back down at my work and I could still feel his eyes burning holes into me and then the feeling was gone just like that.

I felt like crying again I've never felt so guilty in all my life it was a horrible feeling eating at me.

I felt another pair of eyes on me and when I looked at Alex he wasn't looking at me and I had a pretty good idea who it was so my eyes whipped across the classroom until they locked gazes with Brandon and I immediately started to glare.

Brandon looked like he felt bad but it's not like he didn't know, it was his choice to cheat not mine not anyone's and no one didn't force him it was all him.

I looked away and went back to my work. When 4th period came I sat next to Mia like usual and she looked upset.

"Why haven't you been answering my texts or calls all weekend?" She demanded and I felt even worse fuck I'm just feeling the worst for everything ain't I.

"I'm so sorry" I apologized and she noticed something up immediately "also why did you just disappear in gym Friday?" She asked suspiciously and it all came down on me like bricks. I broke again and burst into tears.

"Fuck I sorry" Mia said her eyes widening and she hugged me "what happened baby?" I asked rubbing my back.

"I-I caught B-Brandon and C-Chanel in the janitors closet about to do...stuff and then I f*ucked Alex and left him in bed the next morning without a word and the guilt is eating away at me and I have a heart that's shatter completely and I don't know what to do anymore" I cried letting it out but not to loud where anyone around us could hear.

Mia stopped completely and her face looked like she was about to explode before she actually did "what the fuck! He cheated on you? He's so going to pay for that" she ranted and then her face started to go into a smug smile "you f*ucked Alex right after?" She asked out of amusement.

I nodded "but then I left him the next morning without a word and I feel so guilty" I said.

"I'm sure it'll be alright just talk to him at lunch and explain to him" she said and I nodded.

We went back and listened to the teacher and as lunch came closer I felt more and more anxious.

lunch...

I walked to my locker putting in everything before searching for Alex and found him at his locker.

I gulped "H-Hey Alex do you mind if we talk?" I asked carefully just in case he'd be mad or something but he just nodded giving me a boyish smile.

We walked out side and behind the school where no one was and I was more anxious then ever.

"F*uckimsosorryalexpleaseforgiveme" I said fast.

He looked confused "what?" He asked.
"I'm sorry Alex I wasn't in a right state of mind and what we did probably shouldn't have happened not that I regret it or anything it really did help but that was probably something I shouldn't have done especially since I had just found my boyfriend cheating on me" I explained probably saying way to much then I should.

When I looked at Alex he looked amused at me "I kinda expected you to do that but at least you liked it and didn't regret it" he smirked. I said that?

"Oh" was all I said.
"But I'm always here for you if you need a favor Dani baby" he leaned in and whispered in my ear nipping a little at making me sick in a breath.

Alex started kissing down my neck and I leaned into him making him smirk against my neck. I tried to push him away I knew this wasn't right but I felt paralyzed.

"S-stop" I moaned a little.
"You sure?" He asked.
"N-no" I muttered and he smirked again and kissed my neck again.

I finally brung his lips to mine and kissed him hard before pulling away and backing up a little my head spinning.

[#_#]
Hey Guys how is everyone I might update again today so watch out:) Also just to clear up any confusion just so everyone knows 'My Heart Aches For you baby' is in the past while this book is in the future.
Hope you enjoyed...

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie💙