Prologue

Ok hi readers, this is the sequel to to Enemies with Benefits so I  recommend you read that one first but you can if you want read this story alone since it is on there kids it is up to you.This is the story of there twins Alexander and Danielle.

Danielle Valdez and Jacob Valdez are twins and are very close and rarely ever fight unless it's about something small but they have there times and they get into a huge fight that could ruin there relationship.

What happens when Alexandru Cortez the "hottest" boy in school comes into the picture? but one problem Danielle(Dani) has a boyfriend, Brandon and Alexander(Alex) decides he might just want Danielle but he might just get his way when something huge and painful happens will what he does help Dani? or will it just make it worse?

Of course Jacob doesn't like Alexandru because of his way of breaking girls hearts and tries to keep his Sister away.

Read  as Alexandru, Jacob, and Dani go through ups and downs and what will happen in the end? Read to find out!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Characters:

Danielle Valdez:Barbara Palvin

Jacob Valdez:Zac Efron

Alexandru Cortez: Francisco Lachowski

Mia Isabella: Lily Collins

Jeremy Walker: Alex Pettyfer

-----------
Not the best summary but it helps to kinda get a glimpse of what could happen in the book also this is the sequel to Enemies with Benefits don't forget.

Comment?, Vote?, Read?
-Love Jamie🤗