0.1

Danielle's POV
I sighed watching Mr. Kirk drone on about math in 3rd period but I wasn't really listening because I had my ear buds going under my hoodie and up to my ear and my phone was playing music.

Be together by Major Lazer was playing and I absolutely loved that song just like I love just like I love Twenty One Pilots, Pierce the Veil, Sleeping with Sirens, Black Veil Brides and Major Lazer.

I looked around the classroom full of kids what sucks the most about this class is that I have no one that's my friend except for Caely who was one of my close friends and my partner buddy in this class but the problem was is that one she was on the other side of the class room and she was kinda a nerd so we didn't exactly hang out much really.

I had one absolutely close friend who me and her shared everything with each other...literally and that is Mia Isabella.

We pretty much do everything together and laugh way to much for our health. I looked at Mr. Kirk who was still writing equations on the board.

Ughhhh how many more minutes till this period is over I have Social studies next period and it is with Mia so it makes things funner.

Finally the bell rung and everyone packed up and walked out the door. I walked to social studies and sat in the middle row and Mia sat next to me.

"Hey bitch" she greeted me.
"Hey" I said.
"So how boring was Mr. Kirk?" She asked.
"2x boring than usual" I said laughing a little and she giggled a little.

I watched as people walked and then of course one of the popular bad boys of the school Alexandru Cortez the boy every girl in school wants but he mostly just plays them really but unfortunately for me likes to mess with me a lot.

He locked eyes with me and smirked walking over and sitting next to me "Hey Dani" he said smirking.
"Hi Alexandru" I rolled my eyes.
He frowned at herring his full name but  the smirk came back.

I looked at Mia who was talking to her boyfriend Jeremy. My boyfriend Brandon wasn't in this class and I only had 3 classes with him 4classes with Mia and 5 classes with Alex and also 2classes with my twin brother Jacob.

Jacob didn't like Alex because he liked to play girls but he never slept with them he only actually flirted and kissed them but he started playing girls when the school queen B Chanel broke his heart a few years back and he had also lost his virginity to her and then a few days after that he caught her sleeping with another guy who moved named William.

After that he was never the same and stopped really dating girls but for some reason there were some rumors that he had a crush on me and would be willing to date me but they were only rumors meaning they may not be true.

Alex was actually a pretty cool guy if you actually tried to get past the arrogant part of him.

"Hey Dani are we like friends?" Alex asked me.
"Sure Alex" I rolled my eyes.
"Can we like kiss or something" Alex said smirking and that's the arrogant part I was talking about.
I rolled my eyes once again "no Alex you know I have a boyfriend" I said shaking my head.

He raised an eyebrow "uh huh" he said.

The bell rang and Mrs. Paul walked in.
"Good morning" she said walking over to her desk to take attendance.

I'm a Junior in high school and is 16 by the way...Mia is 16...Alex and Jeremy are 17 and then Brandon my boyfriend is 16 but still a few months older than me.

Mrs. Paul started talking about social studies and I started my music and Goner by TØP started to play.

Alex started to poke my arm and I ignored him but he kept poking it continuously which started to get on my nerves so I turned to him and he was already going to poke my arm again but I turned so quickly that he ended up hitting my boob.

"What" I growled.
"Hi" he said.
I turned back to the front and started doodling on my paper while goner played.

I'm a goner, somebody catch my breath, I'm a goner somebody catch my breath I wanna be known by you, I wanna be known by you...

I clenched my jaw when Alex started to poke me "I'm sorry for poking your boob Dani" Alex whispered but ended up choking on his laughter.

I raised my hand "yes Danielle?" Mrs. Paul asked me.
"May I go to the bathroom?" I Asked.
"Sure" she smiled and I got up walking out of the classroom and to the bathroom.

I seen my twin brother who was walking alone in the halls.
"What are you doing out of class?" I asked him raising an eyebrow startling him.
"Oh hey Sis" he said walking over to me.
"What are you doing out of class?" I repeated my question.
"Oh uhh I was gonna ditch school" he shrugged adjusting his backpack.

I rolled my eyes "whatever" I said.
"You wanna come?" He asked.
"Nah I better not" I said.
He shrugged "suit yourself" we hugged and I watched him as he walked out of the school entrance with his hands in his pockets and then turned continued to the bathroom.

I walked into it and used the bathroom before fixing my hair a little so it looked presentable again and then walked back to class.

I walked in and sat at my seat everyone's eyes on me but when I sat back down they turned there attention back to Mrs. Paul.

When lunch came around I sat with Mia, Jeremy, and my boyfriend Brandon.

"Hey babe" Brandon greeted me kissing me on the lips and sitting down with his pizza.

"Ew how can you eat that it's so greasy" I said scrunching my face up at Brandon.
He shrugged and took a huge bite. I tuned my attention to Mia.

"So do you have any homework so far?" I asked her.
"No" she said.
"You wanna hang out after school?" I asked.
"No I can't sorry I promised Jeremy I would let him take me to the movies" she explained apologetically. I shrugged "it's fine" I looked at Brandon who was listening intently while munching on his pizza.

I chewed on my lip "are you busy?" I asked him.
"Yea I got tons of homework" he said but somehow he wouldn't meet my eyes but when they did I could see he was lying but why?

I decided not to ask and just ate the rest of my turkey wrap and we all threw our lunches away.

"Well I'll see you guys later Mkay?" I said.
"Ok love you bitch" Mia said.
"Love you to bitch" I said.
"Love you babe" Brandon said grinning.
"Love you to" I said kissing him.
"Bye Dani" Jeremy waved.
"Bye Jer" I said.

I walked out of the cafeteria and walked to my locker grabbing all my books for my afternoon classes and shut my locker and was gonna stop at the library to give a book back when I was pulled to the side by...Alex?

I frowned "What do you want Alexandru?" I asked.
"I need to tell you something" he said looking me in the eye and it held concern.

~~~~~~~~~~
First chapter!!! Yayyyy hope you guys enjoy!!

Comment? Vote? Read?
-Love Jamie💙💙