Chapter 5

Aphmau's POV
"Sure! What do you need help with?" Katelyn's voice rings through the phone loudly.

Looks like she has gone to the party too.

"Tomorrow at 8pm, can we do a team tournament? I really suck at the game when I don't remember half the things we need to do." I tell her.

"THERE WAS A TOURNAMENT TODAY!? Crap! I forgot! Yeah, I'll help you!" She replies.

I nod and tell her "Thank you," before hanging up.

~*~
"Wow Katelyn! You completely dominated them! Sucks that we came in second though." I tell Katelyn over the phone excitedly.

"You're not too bad yourself Aph, you just need to learn how to strike properly and not be as forgetful. Try practicing yourself in a single player world." She tells me, making me smile. Katelyn is basically an expert when it comes to video games so I was glad that she could help me out with the tournaments.

"Say Aph, now that I've lent you a hand with Minecraft, you think you can do something for me?" She says, bringing me back to focus again.

"Sure, anything... but not everything, there's only so much I can do, or more so, will do." I tell her, hoping that I didn't just confuse her.

"I want you to come to the beach with me and Nicole. She really wants to get her mind off of things, and I want you to get outside more." Katelyn tells me.

"But I-"

"No buts, I didn't say you have to enjoy yourself, I only said that you need to go outside more."

"F-fine, but you're driving and I want backseat." I say, accepting the fact that I could do anything I wanted to do there.

"That's how it was originally gonna be, but you do you." Katelyn remarks with a laugh.

"Alright see ya' then!" I hang up the phone and flop down on my bed. Throwing the blanket over my head, I curl up and watch anime on my phone.

Garroth's POV
"No, no, no, no, NO! I am not going to the beach! I have better things to do!" I shout at Laurance as he stands in the door frame.

"Like what?" Laurance asks while Dante walks in and sits down on the couch.

"Kay, so I'm lazy, and I don't like people." I say, flopping down on a chair and resting my head on my fist.

"That all?" Laurance asks sarcastically, walking inside and closing the front door behind him. "Man you really are boring."

"Reverse psychology doesn't work on me, Laurance." I state bluntly.

"Who said I was using reverse psychology?" He says, turning toward me.

"OHH BURN!" Dante pipes up from his spot on the couch. I turn and stare at him and he quiets down again.

"C'mon! Please!"

"Not this again."

"Hey, you never know, it may turn out enjoyable." Dante starts up again.

"I really have no choice, do I? Woo. fun. Beach time." I say half-heartedly, flicking my wrists back dramatically.

"Yes!" Laurance says to himself.

"But, you have to do something for me." I tell him.

"What? Knowing you, it's barely gonna be a challenge." He says confidently.

"Oh I beg to differ!" I say with a smirk and a mischievous glint in my eye. "You, my friend, have to kiss Dante. Right here. Right now."

"WHAT!?!" Both of them shout in unison.