Seattle

Seattle

Chapter 32

Demi's POV

3 hours later...

   I shake Nick out of bed. "Nick get up sleepy head. We're here in Seattle." He throws a pillow at me. "Just give me five more minutes Demi." I fake pout "I would if I could, but you need to get up. We have a busy day ahead of us." Nick slowly gets out of bed and I leave him be. I head to Simon's room and kiss him good morning. His hair is a mess but he still looks sexy. He's even got a rugged shadow. It's so frigging hot. "Good morning Demi. Are we going to see sight before tonight's show? I really want to. Seattle is a beautiful city." I smile. "Indeed we are. Now get dressed and such so we can go." 

   30 minutes later... 

      Nick, Simon, and I are out and about in the city. We plan to look at several things. First up is the Space Needle. We take a clear glass elevator up and get a full view of the city. When we reach the top, we step off and take in the view around us. All of us are in awe. Simon is the first one to speak. "This is absolutely incredible. We should a group picture of here." "That's a great idea love! Let's do it." We squeeze in to take the pic. He then shows it to us and Nick smiles. "I say we look pretty darn good if you ask me." 

      We spend the rest of the afternoon shopping, eating, and relaxing at a local park. I even went for a swim in the most crystal clear lake I've ever seen. Today's been so good.  I wish we had the chance to do things like this more often. As much as I love performing, it's nice to get to be a normal person for a little while.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary