Catch Me

Catch Me

Chapter 14

Simon's POV

    The next day...

    Demi and I are sitting at the table eating breakfast. I scarf down my waffles quickly while Demi just picks at them. "Sweetie, are you feeling okay?" She just shrugs and stays quiet. "Listen, I'm going to call the studio and tell them you're taking the day off today. I'll also call TMZ to make sure they don't send anyone over here to both you. Then, I am all yours for the day. I don't have to show up to work because I own my company so I can work and not work whenever I want. Today, I just want to be here for you." 

    "Simon, I deeply appreciate what you're trying to do, but I don't need you to pity me. Also, you shouldn't put your life on hold for me." "Demi taking one day off from work isn't going to kill me. As I said, I make my own hours and I have people to cover for me. You are my top priority." She squeezes my hand, which I take as a silent thank you.

     "So if you want to talk, we can talk. If you want to hit something, you can hit me or a pillow. If you want to cry, I'll hold you. Last of all, if you fall, I'll catch you." Demi instantly sobs and I hold her. I pat her back and let her let all the tears out because after this, I'm going to make sure I press charges on Diana. As for Wilmer, I've seen some of his latest tweets and made sure to give him a good scare. They don't call me Simon Cowell the scary judge for nothing.

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary