Chapter 42: My Turn

Chris pov.

" Let's be honest how many times have we been in this position? A lot and how many times have one of us left? All of them but you can't run away from fate and we are meant to be together you are my beloved and I am yours and eventually one of us isn't going to have the will to leave and we're going to have sex and it's going to be mind blowing so why not just skip to the part where you stop running away from me? "

She's driving me insane! It's taking all my strength to not flip her so she's the one on the bottom and I'm on top and just take her right here!

" You know just as well as I do that no matter how long you run from me unless you fully reject me our lives will always find a way to each other. "

It's true mates and beloveds are tied together unless one rejects the other they will always find their way back to each other.

" Faith you know I will never be able to reject you even for a second. "

" Exactly my point so why don't you just accept the fact that you found your beloved even if I'm not all you wanted and dreamed of, I am still your beloved and no one can change that. "

My eyes shot open at her words and I can no longer hold myself back I flip us so I'm the one on top of her.

" How the hell could you even think that you're not what I dreamed of? I keep running because I don't want to hurt you but you're everything I've dreamed of, you're smart, beautiful, and so much more. I admit finding out I have a human as my beloved was a shock but not for a second did that change my feelings for you. Human or not you're still my one and only. "

She looks at me with those beautiful chocolate eyes of hers looking shocked and I can't help but smile.

" Does this mean you're going to stop running? "

" I-I don't know. "

I say honestly. She sighs sounding sad and annoyed and I can tell she's thinking about something. Suddenly she looks at me with a hint of mischief in her eyes and I'm shocked when she slowly trails her hands up my shirt and starts kissing my neck as I stiffen trying not to react.

" You used the mate bond against me once it's my turn now. "

She whispers seductively in my ear and that's when the thing I've feared most happens.

I lose control.