Chapter 27: Unwanted Guest

" So Sam is staying here for a while while his parents are on their anniversary trip. "

TJ explains to me and I nod trying to pretend Sam isn't there.

" Well.... I have to pee. "

I announce and quickly walk off to the bathroom not to long after Sam walks in just like I knew he would.

" Nice to see you again. "

He smirks.

" What do we do? You can clearly feel the tension in the room they are going to know somethings up! "

" Sexual tension? "

He ask smirking and I roll my eyes.

" Can you be serious for one second? "

" Not really. "

I glare at him.

" Just try to act normal and not like we ever did anything, all we did was talk it at that football game ok? "

" Fine. "

He says with a smirk and we walk out. I go into my room and Sam goes to my brothers but not before winking at me.

I walk in my room and see Chris shaking but his back is towards me so I can't see his face.

" Chris are you ok? "

I ask worried but then he's gone. What the heck was that about?

~

It's two hours later and I'm finally ready for the party but Chris is still no where to be seen. I walk out of my room and run into someone and look to see Sam.

" Um hey are you and my brother going to Vanessa's party? "

I ask him.

" Yeah why? "

" I thought Chris was going with me and I don't want to show up alone. "

" I could be your date. "

He smirks wiggling his eyebrows.

" No, where's my brother? "

" I'M HERE! "

My brother screams walking in shirtless.

" Can I walk in with you guys at the party? "

" Yeah we're leaving right now actually lets go. "

" But aren't you going to put on a shirt?"

" No I will probably get drunk and lose it anyway. "

He says shrugging his shoulders.

Weirdo.