Chapter 6: Confused Feels

Faith's pov.

I wake up in my bed yawning and I'm surprised to see that Chris isn't here. Wait how did I get in my bed, I fell a sleep on the couch? Chris must have carried me!

I walk in the kitchen to see my parents making out.

" Ew gross at least do that in your bedroom! "

I say covering my eyes.

" You're such a drama queen. "

My mom says laughing.

" So where's Chris? "

They both look at each other and that's never a good sign.

" He's attending to some business for us. "

" Is he okay? "

I ask worried.

" He's fine sweetie just go get ready for school. "

My dad says kissing the top of my head. I look at them skeptically but don't push for any further information.

~

After I get ready me and TJ quickly get to school. Once again I feel stares on me and I hate it but I try my best to ignore it.

" Well sis good luck on your first day if anyone gives you trouble just ask someone where I am and they will tell you because the school is fucking stalkers. "

I laugh.

" Ok but I doubt I will get into any trouble. "

He nods and walks off as I look at my schedule and start to attempt to find my first class.

Great it's my favorite class combat training aka gym.

I huff annoyed and go to my class remembering where TJ showed me it was and as soon as I walk in the whispers start.

" You must be Faith please go get changed in the locker rooms. "

I nod awkwardly and go to the locker rooms. I'm late trying to remember where my class was so I'm the only one in here.

I start getting changed and suddenly a gust of wind goes by.

" I didn't think humans were as attractive as you. "

I hear someone say and I jump back trying to cover up. I'm in shorts and a bra.

" This is the girls locker room! "

I yell at the stranger, but he just smirks and suddenly is way to close to me.

" You dare raise your voice at a vampire? "

My eyes go wide at how close we are but I try to not act scared.

" Humans can be just as powerful as vampires if they try hard enough. "

I challenge, trying to look him in the eyes and hide my fear.

" You are sexy, but you ruin that with that pretty little mouth of yours. "

I glare at him, not daring to show my fear and try to push him away but he forcefully pins me against the locker.

" I will show you the only thing humans are good for. "

He whispers in my ear and I know he's going to drink my blood.

" Step away from the girl Vance or I will kill you I promise you that. "

I look to see Chris leaning against the wall calmly.

" You know her? "

The guy ask.

" Yes and she happens to be very important to me and the Alpha so I think you're smart enough to leave her alone. "

The guys eyes grow wide and he zooms off immediately.

" Thanks for that. "

I say awkwardly putting my shirt on.

" You shouldn't be so careless Faith this school is full of people like him and you need someone with you at all times to make sure none of them end up getting to you. "

He tells me sternly and I lower my head ashamed.

" I know, I'm sorry. "

" It's alright just don't do it again I don't want you to get hurt. "

He tells me making my heart flutter then he zooms off leaving me with my confused feelings.