Dragon Spells

These are some Dragon spells (NOTE: THESE ARE NOT MINE! I WILL NEVER TRY THEM)!!!!

Spell 1.

You will need the following items for this spell:

Concentration

Communicate with your inner self; a dragon.

So, in your mind imagine a door. Walk in and you will find 4 elements. Choose which one is most special to you. Once you choose your element, say " Dragon in the dark night sky, listen well and you will go far." Then you will see your element drago in front of you. You may talk to it as much as you want. It will tell you good advice and your future. BUT REMEMBER you must walk out some kind of door (could even be a cage) when you leave. Then you may open your eyes.

Spell 2.

You will need the following items for this spell: 

Pen/pencil 

Colored pencils/crayons 

Paper 

Ruler(12inches) 

Belief in dragons 

Imagination 

Faith 

Patience

This spell will turn you into a dragon.I'm not sure if it works so no rude mails please.The other one that I created i messed up on so come to this one cause the other one won't work, but this one might.

1. Draw the dragon that you want to be. Place the height and length of the dragon. (height is at the shoulders not the head) Exmaple 1 inch = 1 foot. then color the dragon in. it doesnt have to be the color of the element.

2. Fold the paper hamburger style

3. Write your info: (Name, element, breed, scale color, eye color, wing size, tail, abilities, behavior/personality, Strength, speed,accessories, etc...)

4. Fold the paper hamburger style

5. Say aloud while writting the following: Dragons, dragons, dragons, I wish to be a dragon. I want to be a (element) dragon. My scale color shall be (color), and my eyes will be glowing (color). God , grant me my wish to be, I wish to be a dragon. So mote it be. ( so mote it be should be written as big as you can) You can have more than one element, but two is the max.

6. Fold papeer hamburger style

7. Draw a pentagram

8. Fold paper hamburger style

9. Now every night for three nights, before you go to sleep say: God, please let me be the dragon that I wish to be. Then chant: Dragons, dragons, dragons, I wish to bea dragon.I want to be a (element) dragon. My scale color shall be (color), and my eyes will be glowing (color). God, grant me my wish to be, I wish to be a dragon. So mote it be.

10. Now kiss the paper and place it under your pillow. As you fall asleep, dream of you being a dragon.

NOTE: Once you have chanted the three nights, you have sealed the deal and you cant start over.

Side effects:

1st: Eye color will change or become brighter

2nd: You will grow claws on your hands and feet, and your skin will changeto the color you chose, and your skin texture will change as you grow scales.

3rd. Your neck will become longer and your face will start to look like the dragon you drew.

4th. your wings will start to sprout.