Things Have Changed For Me

I said Panic! was next! Expect Twenty Øne Piløts next! ;3 Edit: Longest chapter yet! Yes!
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A nice, relaxing Lazy Sunday. The perfect end to a busy week. You can sleep in til noon because you've got no plans. Well, plans with your couch and the remote. Everyone's dream, right?

Well, dreams are for those who get the pleasure of sleeping in. Or, sleeping at all, in Rose's case. And Amy's case, as well.

"Amy?"

"Yeah, Rose?" Amy replied, rather groggily from a lack of sleep.

"What time is it?"

"Five minutes from the last time you asked me."

"Sorry.." The blonde lady chuckled a bit awkwardly, "I promise this was the last time."

"Uh huh... good night. Er, morning by now, I guess," Amy said just before shutting her eyes, hoping to get more than just five minutes of sleep.
Rose let a quiet 'good morning' escape from her lips as she turned back to the bedroom window to star back out at the sky.

"He could be anywhere. Maybe... he's just lost interest in me," Rose let her head fall into the palm of her hand, fingers curled tightly in an attempt to stop thinking such silly things. Surely The Doctor was worried about her. She knew how he got when he's alone for so long.

3:37 in the morning, 3:40 by now, he was probably asleep, and she should be, too. Rose hadn't slept last night, either. She felt... something she couldn't really find the word for. She missed the man she loved. It wasn't a simple thing like, 'Oh, he's just gone on a business trip. He'll be back in a few days.' Rose and The Doctor weren't a normal couple. Their relationship was different, and special, and well, the best thing to happen to both of them. They both didn't really have a home. They were each other's home. There, that's it. Rose was homesick for The Doctor. She couldn't help feeling so strongly for this alien man. They were to be married sometime soon. Maybe.

Were they even engaged anymore?

Rose wanted to believe they were still engaged. She hadn't taken off the ring Ten gave her since she had received it. It was her only connection to him at this moment and she wasn't about to let it slip away. She would never take it off. This was her key home.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Okay, I would continue staring at you, but this is getting a bit weird, don't you think?"

Something everyone loves to hear when they wake up, right? Maybe, but not Ten. Eleven was all he heard when he woke up, and it was terrifying.

Ten quickly sat up and stared right back at Eleven, "What are you doing here?"

"It is my TARDIS."

"Well, isn't that wizard? Hey, by those standards, isn't this TARDIS mine as well?"

"It's mine right now!" Eleven quickly protested, then remembered, "Didn't you want to go by Amy's house to find Rose?"

"Rose. Yes. Yes, we have to go!" Ten exclaimed, springing right out of the bed he was previously fast asleep in.

"Someone sure woke up fast."
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Rose was in the same position she had been when she had fallen asleep just a few hours prior to now, 9:30 AM. She had actually gotten a decent amount of sleep. Well, as decent as a good five hours could be. When the young blonde woke up, she resumed her daydreaming and sky watching, looking for any sign of her beloved Doctor.

"Rose, you can't wait by that window forever. Look, I promise we'll go out and look again today, I'll even drag Rory along with us, but at least come down and get some breakfast," Amy said, poking her head into her room to check on Rose. Amy had been up for about an hour, and she began to worry when Rose stayed put in her place instead of coming downstairs to breakfast.

Rose gave a simple shrug and followed it with, "Alright. I really should eat something."

Amy smiled and motioned for Rose to come with her. Complying with Amy's gesture, Rose got up from her spot and walked over to the door and downstairs with Amy, plastering a joyful smile on her face because she knew that was what Amy wanted to see.

The truth is that Amy had been worried about Rose from the start, but someone had her beat in the worrying competition. Ten and Eleven.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"We'll be there soon enough," Eleven assured his past self, who was currently fidgeting around with his screwdriver, simultaneously stressing himself out.

"How soon is soon enough?"

"Soon," Eleven looked under the console of his TARDIS and smiled a bit, "Would you mind grabbing that red thing from under the console?"

Ten shrugged and looked under the console, finding "A fez? What do you need this for?"

"You seemed very stressed and worried. Just... Wear it. You need a little joy," Eleven simply smiled.