Chapter 13

Your pov
" ________." Mingyu opened the door.

"What do you want now?" I asked.

"I'm sorry I was clueless. We had a project together that's why. She might be better than you but you're perfect to me." he said hugging me.

I rolled my eyes. My phone started ringing. I got out of the hug and answered my phone.

Hello?

Hey sis!

Oppa?  I said making Mingyu look at me.

Yes it's me did you forget to check your contact number again?

No shit.

Language woman.

I don't care oppa. What did you want to say?

We're here already. We will be coming to your apartment tomorrow. At 1pm sharp. Arraso?

Arraso Arraso good night.

Good night little sis. I ended the call and turned to Mingyu.

"Have you pack your stuff yet? You're gonna stay at Joshua's place for awhile." I said.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"Oppa." I said.

"Yeah but who's the oppa."

"Brother."

"Oh okay. Good night candy." he said.

"Good night." I said. He crashed his lips onto mine and pulled back.

"W-what was that for?" I asked blushing.

"To show you that I love you and not her." he said and kissed me again but this time I responded.

Next morning~
I woke up in Mingyu's arms. I smiled as he looked so peaceful. I brushed his fringe and kissed his lips.

"Hohoho I see you took a advantage of me. How could you but thank you for that lovely morning kiss." he said making me blush.

"S-shut up you have to go soon. I'll tell my parents and brother about you." I said as I got up.

I got out of the bathroom seeing Mingyu on the bed still.

"Yah! Get your ass up now!" I said kicking him.

"Owww fine." he said taking his shirt off.

"W-what are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm getting ready." he said as he walking into the bathroom.

"Nasty Ming. I should call you that now." I said to myself but he heard it.

"Don't you dare!"

"I dare Brownie! Nasty Ming!"

"I hate you!"

"I love you too~" I said and made breakfast.

We ate and soon Joshua came to pick Mingyu up.

"Bye Ming." I said.

"Bye ________. Can I get a kiss before I go?" he asked making Joshua look at us with a surprised face.

"Yes Joshua we're dating. What else did you think when I asked?" I said.

"Oh nothing. I got to tell the others." he said. I sighed and kissed Mingyu on the lips.

"There happy?"

"Of course I am. I got a kiss from my girlfriend." he said making me smile.

"Okay you guys got to go now. My parents and brother will be here soon."

"Okay ________ bye." they both said.

"Bye." I closed the door and cleaned the apartment. Once I was done the door bell rang.

I opened the door and saw my parents and brother here.

"________! We missed you!" my mother said hugging me.

"I missed you too mum."

"You know you're brother missed you so much he woke up so early just to get ready to see you again." my dad said making my brother blush.

"No I didn't. Why would I want to see her again?" he said.

"How could you oppa? I was excited to meet you again and you say this." I said fake crying.

"I-I was just joking man Sheesh."

"Hahaha okay okay." I let them in.

We talked for awhile before I told them.

"Mum, dad, oppa I have something to tell you" I said making them look at me.

"What is it ________?" my mum askeed.

"I'm dating." I said and my parents nodded.

"What?!" my brother shouted.

"Son, she's 17 she has the rights to date. ________ , we want to meet your boyfriend tomorrow is that okay?" my dad said and I nodded.

"Oh my gosh, you're finally dating! I can't wait to see who he is. Is he handsome?" my mum asked.

"You'll know when he comes mum.". I said smiling.

"He better be nice to you. I still can't accept it." my brother said.

"Oppa, you're just jealous that you don't have my love anymore and you're one year older than him." 

"Oh so, he's 18. I see I see. He's from your school right?" I nodded.

After talking a while more, they decided to go and walk around as it's been quite some time since they been here.

After I said goodbye I called Mingyu.

Pretty crappy sorry but it'll get better. I think heh