Chapter 3

Your pov
I woke up in the morning and felt arms around my waist.

I turned around and saw Brow- I mean Mingyu sleeping peacefully still hugging me.

"Why are you here? You have your own freaking room." I said to myself not expecting Mingyu to reply.

"Because it's nice sleeping with you. The other room wasn't really nice." he said suddenly.

"Yah since you're awake please remove your arms so, I can get ready for school." I said and he quickly got up removing his arms around me.

Somehow I wanted him to wrap his arms around me again. Wh-why am I thinking like that. Psh I don't like him. Right?

I ignored it and got ready for school.

Once I was ready I went downstairs taking a bowl, spoon, the cereal box and milk.

I poured the cereal and milk into the bowl and started eating.

"_________~" Mingyu called me.

"Hm?" I hummed in response.

"I can't wait until you get home with the school form! I want to go to school!"

"You've never been to a school before?" I asked and he shooked his head saying no.

"I've always been looking for shelter and food since I was 10." he said sadly.

"It's okay Ming! I'm here with you now I won't leave you!" I said making him hugged me in response.

"Kamsamida ________." he said making me have butterflies in my stomach.

"Hm now please get off of me I have to go to school." I said and he let go of me.

I washed my bowl and took my bag. I wore my shoes and waved goodbye to Mingyu. I locked my apartment door and left to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(author-nim is lazy again Heh)

"Shit, how am I gonna contact with Mingyu if he doesn't have a phone?" I said to myself out loud with my friends.

"Who's Mingyu?" my best friend Suzy asked as we were having our lunch break.

"Huh? Oh just my friend." I said waving my hand to tell them not to care. They just nodded and continued to eat.

After that the school just went back to normal. Once the last bell rang, I told Suzy and the others to go first.

I walked to the principal's office and knocked the door. Once he said come in, I went in and told him about my friend wanting to transfer here and he gave me the form.

I bowed and left.

I walked back to our apartment and unlocked it finding everything even cleaner than before.

"Ming?" I called him.

"In here!" he shouted of the kitchen. I took off my shoes and walked to the kitchen seeing him cook dinner.

"Welcome back ________." he said focusing on the food.

"Hey I got the form. I'll leave it in your room once you finish filling out the form just leave it on my table if I'm not there."I said going to his room and place down the form then went into my room.

I took my clothes and towel and went into the bathroom.

Once I bathed and changed, I walked into my room and blow dried my hair.

"Oh yeah!" I took something out of my bag and went to where Mingyu was.

"Ah! You're just in time dinner is ready." he said placing the food on the table. I thanked him and we started eating.

"So, how was school?" he asked

"Boring. Oh and here." I placed down a smartphone on the table that bought before coming back to the apartment.He looked at it and back at me.

"__-________, it must have been expensive. I'll pay you back. I'll find a part time job and and." he said tears welling up.

"H-hey it's fine. Don't worry. My parents give me allowance from London and since their currency is higher I get more and besides I have a part time job too" I said trying to calm him down.

"B-but I have to repay y-you. Somehow." he said.

"How about once you're used to school, you can have a part time job. Maybe the café near here." I said patting his back.

"What do you work as?" he asked once he calm down.

"Part time photographer since I like taking pictures." I said and he nodded.

"Thank you ________. You mean so much to me." he said hugging me tightly like I was gonna leave him.

"I'm glad you're fine now. Let's finish our food." I said patting his head before walking back to my seat.

Once we were done, he insisted to wash the dishes even though I told him I wanted to help.

"Ming, I got your phone number already and you have mine. You know how to use the phone right?" I asked. He nodded.

I walked to the living room with some ice cream we bought at the mall. I turned on the TV and started watching music bank.

I sang along to some of the songs while stuffing my face with ice cream.