Chapter 2

Your pov
"Wait so you have your own name right?" I asked as we were eating breakfast. It was actually nice having company and he's also very comfortable to be with.

"Yup. It's Mingyu. Kim Mingyu but I like the name Brownie too. That can be my nickname from you only! " he said happily.

"I have a guest room for you. We're going shopping after I clean outside."

"Why?"

"Because you have no clothes? Duh." I said as he was wearing my brothers old shirt.

My family are in UK as I wanted to stay here. I always get allowance from them and as their currency is higher I get more money :D

But of course I want to be independent so I have my own part time job I mean I'm 17 I can have one. It's a part time photographer.

We finished our food and once I cleaned the outside we went to the mall to get new clothes for him.

After the whole day of finding clothes for him, we're back home.

"Thanks ________ for the clothes and everything! I love you!" he said making me stoned.

"M-mingyu you do know that the word I love you is very big right. You can't just say that." I said making him pout.

"B-but I really love ________. She gave me a home, a nickname, clothes and even food." he said cutely making me blush.

"F-fine. By the way I'm gonna fill in a school form so you can go to school with me-too wait how old are you?" I asked not looking at him.

"I'm 18." I nodded.

"So you're a year older than me well on Monday I'll get a form for you and you fill it out okay?"

"Then I can be with you!" he said making me smile. My heart fluttered a bit.

Let's just have dinner and go to sleep, we're going somewhere tomorrow." I said and he nodded.

Next day~ (I'm too lazy to write about the dinner and the night haha)

"Hey ________ where are we actually going?" Mingyu asked.

"We're going to the arcade. That's fine with you right?"

"Of course! I don't mind going anywhere with ________!"

"Well I don't mind hanging out with you." I said trying to ignore my heart beating fast.

'I can't be liking me right? I never felt this before. Why is it only him when it happens?' I thought as we walked to the arcade.

"________ let's play this one!" he pointed at the crane game.

"Sure but I'm telling you I'm.... Pretty terrible at it." I said laughing a bit.

I saw a cute stuff cat and quickly bought tokens for Mingyu and I. As I tried to get it I always fail.

"Bloody hell." I mumbled as I failed the fifth time. I ran out of tokens too. I looked and saw Mingyu getting a stuff bear, dog and a fish.

He looked over and saw me staring at the stuff cat.

He walked over and put the tokens in. In his first try he got it making me shock.

He got and gave it to me making me blush and smiled. (here's how it looks like :) )

"Thank you Ming!" I said and kissed his cheek without realizing what I did

"Thank you Ming!" I said and kissed his cheek without realizing what I did. Once I did I turned to Mingyu.

He was blushing madly. He quickly looked away and took his stuff toys.

We played other games until it was getting dark.

We walked back with stuff toys. Well I mean I only have the cat while he had the bear, dog and fish.

Once we reached my I mean our apartment now I opened the door.

"You can take a shower first ________." Mingyu said going into his room.

I placed the stuff toy cat on my bed and went into the bathroom. Once I was done I called Mingyu to bath and went into my room.

I saw another stuff toy but it was a dog. I saw a note and took it.

This stuff dog is for you to remember me! And I know you love dogs I mean you took me in! Thank you for everything. I love you :) love Ming/ Brownie

I read it and smiled. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I read it again.

I blow dried my hair and went out of my room. I went into Mingyu's room and saw a brown puppy.

I laughed.

"Does this always happen whenever you take a shower?" I asked Mingyu.

He nodded as he couldn't speak.

I patter his head. "Well good night Brownie." I said closing the door.