Chapter 10

Your pov
I answered the call.

Hello mum. It's been quite some time since you called. I said.

Sorry hun but don't worry we're coming back to see you~

What? When? I asked feeling happy.

The next day after tomorrow. She said.

Are you gonna be in a hotel or-

No we're gonna rent a apartment. She said.

How long are you gonna be here mum?

For a week. My mum said.

Oh I see. I can't wait to see you mum! Bye.

Bye dear we too can't wait to see you. She ended the call.

As I made my way to the kitchen, I realized that it wasn't that great.

'Fuck. Ming is still here and he's living with me. My parents and my brother are gonna freak out! How am I gonna tell Ming?' I messed up my hair as I took out some ice cream.

" Candy I told you not to eat so much sweets!" Mingyu said as he took it away. He changed back into a human after an hour or so.

"Ming I have to tell you something."

"Hm? What is it? By the looks of you not saying Brownie it must be kinda serious." he said and I nodded.

"My parents and brother are coming to visit me but they might come here. They won't stay here as it's too small for all of us, they'll stay at a apartment that they rented." I took a deep breath before I continued.

"If they see you they'll freak out! Cause I'm living with a guy. And they also don't know that half human half animal exist! Shit I can't leave you somewhere. Unless you ask your friends." I said.

"Candy calm down first. Half human half animals are rare that's why. I can ask one of them if I can stay over there for a week." he said.

"But I don't want you to leave me though." I mumbled and pout.

"I know you don't want me to. How about once you're parents and brother comes you can introduce me to them." he said as he heard me mumble.

He winked at me making me look away.

"Hmm yeah that might work then you won't need to go here to there, there to here!" I said.

"Let's go to sleep now Candy we have school tomorrow and we also have to clean the house before they come on Saturday." Mingyu said as he yawned.

"Arraso let's go to sleep Brownie."

We walked to my bedroom and I brushed my teeth.

"Yah go back to your own room." I said kicking him off the bed.

"But whyy? We're a couple now." as he said the word couple I blushed.

"I-I don't care go back to your own room." I stuttered.

"Fine." I sighed in relief.

"But I want a kiss." he said pointing at his lips.

I blushed furiously.

"F-fine but only on the cheek."

"Okay!"

I leaned in and as I was about to kiss his cheek he turned his head.

I kissed on his lips. My eyes widened and I blushed deeply.

I pulled away and pushed him out of the room.

"G-go-good night!" I said as I closed the door.

"Good night~ I love you~" he said behind the door.

"I like you too so bye!"

"You were supposed to say I love you too but I like you too." he said and I knew he was pouting.

"Fine. I love you too Brownie." I said.

"Okay good night. Dream about me~"

"Shut up and go back!" I said and he chuckled. I heard footsteps fading away.

I fell onto my bed and thought about everything today.

I smiled widely and fell asleep with a smile on my face.

It's Mingyu's birthday today!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINGYU! Hope u have a great day today guys and also Mingyu :D