Chapter 2. "NICO-NII!"

You followed the blonde haired around, with your arms crossed behind your back back as the two of you strolled along the school corridors; Eli with a hand out was explaining about the school rules and about the rooms on each floor. Normally, you would get bored by this but Eli was talking with her beautiful voice! You just still couldn't believe you're even walking right at her side.

"And here we have, the idol study club or Muse--." Before Eli could have said anything else, once she had opened the door. There, a short black haired, pigtailed stood with her hands formed into some sort of rock-formation? as she then yelled out. "Nico-Nico-Nii!!!" The small female had said with a big smile on her face.

  "Nico-Chan--."

  "No need to be so impressed!" The girl had said with a proud grin.

  "You're..Nico, right? Nico Yazawa?" You said with widened eyes from the sudden action, already noticing who would do that.

  "Of course! Who else could have done that perfectly?" The idol said raised a brow, crossing her arms over her..rather flat chest. "Ah! It's such an honor to meet you! D-Do you mind if you do that again?? The NICO Nii...again,,," You asked the question rather quietly, looking away as you fiddled around with the hems of your skirt. A surprised look had spread both onto the two third-years, Nico's cheeks were tinted red from the sudden question; nobody had ever told requested her to do that before.

"A-Ah. Of course, of course!" The short female scoffed with a shy yet proud smile but as she started to do her signature pose, Eli reached her hand towards yours; interlacing her fingers with yours. "Nico, I'm afraid we don't have time." The woman beside you said, dragging you out of the room. Your heart skipped a beat as she did, you had only just noticed that your hands were linked together and that caused your cheeks to heat up. 'SHE'SHOLDINGMYHANDSHE'SHOLDINGMYHANDSHE'SHOLDINGMYHAND--' your thoughts kept reminding you over and over.

[Nico's P.O.V.]
I watched as Eli had pulled away that girl, that girl that had actually loved my signature pose for the first time. I slowly brought my hand up to my chest, placing a hand over it; my heartbeat rapidly going. 'What is this feeling?' I ask myself, feeling my cheeks heat up. Why was I feeling this way?

[Normal P.o.v.]
After a while, the tour was done and during the tour, your heart kept beating from Eli's hand holding onto yours. "Shall I walk you to your class?" Eli looked down at you with a gentle smile as she asked. "Y-Yeah, sure." You stuttered, Eli giggled at your shyness as the both of you walked off to your class.

"A-Ah! I forgot! I'm (Y/N) (L/N!)" You introduced yourself, with a small bow as the bell rang cueing that you needed to go to your class. "Okay! I gotta go! Thank you so much, Eli-Senpai!" You gave one bow before entering into the classroom, your hand far from Eli's.

[Eli's P.O.V.]
'(Y/n)...' I repeated her name in my head as My eyes stared at the back of (Y/n), watching her (h/l), (h/c) sway a bit as she entered into the classroom. My fingers twitching slightly from holding her hand as I looked over at my hand; I had only just realized how long we were holding hands together. "I dragged her everywhere ever since from Nico's room. Oh my god, Eli. Why." I mumbled to myself, hiding my flustered face completely in my hands. "She must be weirded out.." I sighed out, leaning back against the wall behind me. Looking up at the ceiling as My hand gripped tightly onto my collar. 'Her hand was so nice to hold..' I gulped to myself, my heart beginning to race from the simple thought of holding (Y/n)'s hand again. "Elichi?" I looked up to the person who called me, it seemed I had been staring into nothing for a while. "Nozomi.." My eyes softened as I watched the purple haired walk close towards me. "It seems like you've taken a liking to her." The other had said with a cheeky smile, winking at the process. Nozomi was always like this. "It's not like you to just stare off into space, y'know?" Nozomi inquired. "..Really?" I asked. "Well, no use for questions. We need to go to our own class. Let's go, Elichi~." She said in a sweet voice before turning around to head for the third year's classroom. 'Nozomi..really can read my mind sometimes..'

[Normal p.o.v]
Throughout the lesson and introduction of yourself on your first day of school, you had been practically squirming in your seat with your heart just beating fast and your red cheeks unable to calm down to the point your classmates had to ask you 'hey are you okay?' 'What's wrong?' And you couldn't tell the reason. It would be stupid to other people. 'I can't believe I Held Hands with Eli!!! Of Muse!! Gosh, she's so pretty.' You fangirled loudly in your head, your hand which held Eli's hand before trembling a bit as it held a pen. Your classmates may had already taken the thought of you being weird, but you didn't care. Muse was practically your whole life now thanks to your friend.

[Eli's p.o.v.]
I looked out the window as the teacher went on with the lesson. 'Maybe I should ask her to hang out later..We don't have practice today.' I bit down on my bottom lip, taking it down with a small smile. 'Yes, I'll ask her later.' I said with a confident look.

[Nico's P.O.V.]
I looked at the textbook down on my desk, trying to concentrate as hard as I can except I couldn't stop thinking about that girl! It was so weird. 'Maybe I should ask her to come over to my place. It would be weird probably but. Maybe I can show off my cooking skills. Show her I'm the best Idol!' I yelled with such an excited feeling in my heart.

[Nozomi's P.O.v.]
I glanced at the two who had seemed to look like they were planning something, as a light smile crossed over my lips, an idea popping up in my head. 'Looks like I know what to do.' I thought to myself.

---------------------------------------------------
Author: IMS O SORRY I DID MY BEST TO SQUIRT OUT THE BEST OF MY BRAIN! I hope you like it! Remember to vote and comment and follow if you haven't! Okay thanks. I love you all for being nice. 💕✨