Chapter 1. "New School, New Life."

Author: I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS. there's not a lot of decent fanfics of love live x reader. so i hope mine will be more than decent!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You're (Y/n) (L/n).

You are now officially a First Year student of Otonokizaka and you can't wait to begin your new life here. When You had first told your best friend about the school you were going to, things were hectic.

{~FLASHBACK~}

"Woah! You're so lucky!!! Muse goes there!" Your best friend said with widened eyes.

"Who, what now?" You replied to her with a quirking brow as you took a bite your sandwich.

With an instant gasp coming from your friend, she pulls out her phone and searches up 'Muse - Wild Star PV' on Google, tapping on the shown video before then shoving right in front of your face.

"Hey!--"

"SHHSHS JUST WATCH IT, OKAY? (author: tbh. me when i show love live to my friends xD)" Your friend scolded, making sure you were watching the video.

"Woah. They're pretty cool." You comment on the sight of the 9 girls performing, your eyes captured on them immediately.

{~End of Flashback~}

You stood in front of the school entrance before entering into the school. You take a glance around to see the grounds, as you felt your heart begin to beat fast in excitement.  "Wow..I cant believe I'm actually here." You said to yourself as you take a deep breath.

"And why is that??" You hear a familiar voice from your side ask.

You turned your head to the side and suddenly see a tall blonde woman with a girl with purple twintails, it was then it only took you a minute to process who they were.

"Wait. wait, wait. Aren't you Eli Ayase and Nozomi Tojo from Muse??!?!" You asked loudly, your (e/c) eyes widened with your jaw dropped causing the two third years to suddenly get a shock.

"Oh, no. We're not." The girl who you presumed was Nozomi waved her hand and shook her head.

"Huh? I'm so--."

"Just kidding." The twintailed girl said with a cheeky smile, placing a hand over her lips to contain her giggling. You had a feeling she was teasing you, thats what Nozomi was often known for. Once she had stop her giggle, she settled down with a small sigh and had a pleasant smile on her face this time. "Yes, we are from Muse. I am Nozomi Tojo. And this wonderful lady is the very Eli Ayase!" She announced, patting onto the taller female's shoulder.

"Wow! You both sang Garasu No Hanazono together, right? That was such a sweet song." You said, basically fangirling deep down inside from being in front of the two members of Muse.

"Aha...Yeah, it was." The Blonde girl said rather slightly flustered at the compliment given directly to her.

"Did you know, Me and Elichi, are actually dating?" The Purple haired inquired with a   wink shot straight at you, as her arms wrapped around Eli's shoulders causing the other third year's cheeks to burn red instantly. "N-Nozomi!"

You have a feeling she's screwing around again.

"Kidding!"

You knew it.

Nozomi gave a warm smile and suddenly pulled out one of her tarot cards; she was pretty famous as well for her fortune telling and spiritual stuff. "Alright. Now, I had a feeling you would be here actually." She stated, flipping the card which she had held over to reveal a picture of a (h/c) woman holding up a sword in some sort of triumph and below the word 'Legend' was titled for the card.

"Me? A Legend?? Nooo!" You say immediately once taking a look at the card. There was no way you were a legend. You're just a really (your sexuality) fangirl.

A sigh then escaped from the pink lips of Eli, shaking her head at how Nozomi Kept playing with you. "Anyways, I suppose Me and Nozomi should show you around the school since you are the new student, right?" She raised an eyebrow at you as her beautiful, blue oceanic orbs glistened-- WoAH STOP being so frickin' creepy, (y/n)!.

"Y-Yeah, I am!" You replied, with a small nod as you gripped onto the handle of your schoolbag.

"Actually. I think it may be best if Elichi guides you alone, there are some papers that need to be done in the Student Council room." Nozomi shook her head and showed an innocent and soft smile on her face.

"But, Nozomi-?"

"It's fine, Elichi. Now, you go and be a good guide!" Nozomi demanded, as if she was a mother telling her child to go out and play with other kids.

"...Okay then. Are you sure you--?" Eli asked once more to make sure.

"Yes, I'll be alright. Don't worry about me." The other third year answered instantly to confirm her words, she want to be clear to Eli that she could handle things herself.

"Alright. Thank you, Nozomi. Shall we go?" The Tall Girl asked with a gentle smile that made your heart skip a beat at an instant.

"Y..Yeah! It was nice to finally meet you in person, Nozomi-Cha--Er Senpai!" You bowed in respect towards the purple haired before walking off with the blonde while silently screaming 'I'M ACTUALLY WALKING WITH ELI AND I TALKED TO HER AND NOZOMI OH MYGOD HELP ME THANK THE GODS!!!'.

(Nozomi's P.O.V.)

As I watched the two of you walk off into the school building, I could feel my cheeks slightly burn up a bit from the sudden call of 'Senpai'.

'Well then, She's quite a cute one..This is going to be an interesting year.' My thoughts rung, as I chuckle softly and walked into the building myself wondering about the new girl.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author: I hope this was a good start! I think it is. Im really excited for the stories to come here. Remember to vote, comment and follow me! I'll see you guys whenever I update again!