"Nice work, (Y/N). Also, remind me to never disturb you when you sleep" Robin tells me. I simply chuckle.

"So, I'm not that tired anymore. Anyone up for pizza as breakfast? I'll make Lunch later" I say. They all start to cheer and I took that as a yes.

After some cheese pizza (because Beast Boy is vegetarian) and some really bad jokes, we made our way back home with me still in my pyjamas.

"Now I'm starting to regret wearing my pyjamas to fight.." I say, rubbing my arms to have some sort of heat. "We tried" Robin, Raven and Starfire said making me scowl at them, but slowly a small smile appeared on my face and I shook my head, giggling.

Once we were in the Titan tower, I Immediately crashed on the couch.

"So... What do you guys want for lunch?" I ask. "CHICKEN!" "TOFU!" Beast boy and Cyborg said at the same time.

"How about I make a vegetarian chicken? It's called choplets. I used to hate them cause they were vegetarian but once I tasted it, I fell in love. I bet you guys will like it too" I told them

"Are you sure? Cause we have to order take out most of the time and you don't need to if you don't want to" Cyborg says. "Trust me, I've got this" I told him, making him nod.

I quickly set the things I needed to make the choplets and got started on my masterpiece.

••

"This is delicious, man! You are definitely our new cook!" Cyborg says, taking a big spoon of the gravy I made and poured it on the red choplets.

"Yes, friend! This is truly a fascinating dish! I have never felt so happy eating a non-animal food!" Starfire said making me laugh.

"I told you guys soya-beans were good! (Y/N), you are my new favourite cook" beats boy says, making me bow mockingly.

"What they said" Raven added in as she used her powers to pick up the spoon and grab some of the rice and choplets.

"Aren't you gonna eat?" Robin asks me with half full mouth. "Nah, I'm not that hungry. I'm going to bed early so see ya tomorrow. Do the dishes!" I yelled before going towards my room.

I sat on my bed and turned on the lights. I wasn't really going to sleep, I just wanted to play Delilah. It's been too long.

I grabbed my guitar case from under the bed and opened it, revealing the one thing that's been through everything with me.

I gently took it out of my guitar case and strummed a few chords, tuning it before actually playing.

(Song is called DollHouse by Melanie Martinez :-D)

Hey girl, open your walls, play with your dolls.

We'll be a perfect family.

When you walk away, is when we really play. You don't hear me when I say, mom.

Please wake up, Dad's with a slut.. And your son is smoking cannabis.

No one ever listens, the wallpaper glistens. Don't let them see what goes down in the kitchen.

"So this is your idea of sleeping, huh?" I hear someone say.

I look towards my door and see the whole gang behind it, smirking at me.

Crap, I must have forgotten to shut the door. How much more clumsy can I become?

Heat starts to take over my cheeks and I try to hide it with my hair. "You were not supposed to see that" I said, laughing sheepishly.

"There's no use hiding, we would have found out one way or another" Beast Boy shot back at me making me sigh. "Okay, thanks for the audience. I'm Gonna actually go to sleep now, goodnight!" I say cheerily, shutting the door in their faces.

"Most embarrassing moment in my life.." I mumble, closing the lights and letting my head hit the pillow.

Little did I know that something much bigger was about to happen tomorrow.