Chapter 6

(A/N- hi, author here! I just came to warn you guys that swear words are included in this story. Especially coming from your character so, haha, enjoy!)

"Yo, get up! We've got trouble!" Cyborg yells, barging into my room.

"I can't believe villains have the strength to actually wake up at 4 am in the morning just to do crime. Fucking cunts.." I grumble annoyingly.

Cyborg stares at me, surprised at my sudden outburst. "A little something you should know about me Cy, DO NOT, mess with my sleep" I tell him.

He nods and quickly rushed out of my room to inform the others.

I look at the Pyjamas I'm wearing and simply shrug, it's not like I'm going anywhere else after this.

I make my way towards the living room and see Raven, Robin and Starfire waiting. When they see me, they all raised their eyebrows.

"Your going to fight in your pajamas?" Raven asks me. I turn my head and give all of them glares.

They slowly backed away, clearly scared and cautious.

Suddenly, Cyborg comes through the door with a whining Beast Boy over his shoulder.

"Ok Y'all, let's g-- why are all of you scared?" Cyborg says, confused. The three pointed at me and I slowly turned my head towards Cyborg.

"Oh yeah... About that, (Y/N) just really doesn't like being woken up when she's asleep" Cyborg says, placing Beast Boy down on the floor.

"Exactly, which is why I'm going to kill the guy that woke me up" I said, seriously.

"Well, then we shall not waste anymore time! Let us go and defeat the monster!" Starfire says, making everyone snap to reality.

"Star's right. We've gotta go. Where's the guy attacking, Cy?" Robin asks. "I'm sending all of you the coordinates right now, let's go" Cyborg says, making everyone burst out of the Door.

"Oh hey, (Y/N). Catch." Cy says and throws a small watch at me. I catch it and put it on. "What's this?" I ask him. "The button on top is for your portable hoverboard. It has safety magnets so that you won't fall down. The bottom button is for signalling us if your invisible. The middle is just the time, pretty handy huh?" He says, making me smile.

"Thanks Cyborg, best gift ever." I say, quickly hugging him and following the rest of the team.

"Haha, no problem" he says, rubbing the back of his neck with a blush on his face.

"There he is!" Raven says, looking at a giant made out of pure rock and cement. "How Cinderblock got out of prison AGAIN, I will never know. I mean seriously, can't this guy have a break?" Beast Boy exclaims, annoyed.

"Oh tell me about it. Ruining people's sleep is something I wouldn't do" I say, grumbling.

Out of nowhere, a car came flying at us. Raven quickly protected us with a forcefield, making us all sigh in relief.

"Titans, Go!" Robin yelled, making everyone rush towards Cinderblock.

I shivered slightly, maybe going out in short shorts and a band T-Shirt was a bad idea. But nothing was gonna stop me from getting revenge for running my lovely sleep.

(Sponge bob show thingy tune) ~1 fight Later~

Cinderblock fell to the ground in agony with me standing infront of him. "Next time, learn to respect people's sleeping schedules." I say, dusting my shirt off and walking towards the rest of the gang.