Some people cried as Rebecca hugged Jamie and waved at the crowd happily. Rebecca gave one last hug to Jamie and Moriah, and Moriah and Rebecca walked of stage.

--------

"Hope you enjoy this song!" Francesca signaled her band and they began to sing the final song.

------

It was finally Moriah and Joel, and also Courtney and Luke's date. They were going to Navy Pier.

Well it was technically a date and not at the same time. Since, Colton and Jamie thought it would be a great idea to go, too! So, Moriah, Courtney, Luke, and Joel's night was going to be a blast!

Luke and Joel paid all their tickets, Not Francesca, Colton, Jamie, Lauren, Matthew, Toby, Danny, Hollyn, Newsboys, and Kari's tickets. Just Moriah, Courtney, Luke, and Joel's tickets.

Joel handed Moriah her ticket and held her hand. They put their tickets in their pockets.

Moriah had a black and white jersey with jeans and converse. Joel had on a white top and red jeans. Courtney had a gray long sleeve top with jeans and gray ankle boots. Luke had a plain white shirt with jeans.

Joel and Moriah waved good bye at Luke and Courtney. They were going separate ways.

Joel faced Moriah and held her hands, "Where would you like to go, love?" Moriah giggled, "Anywhere you want to." Joel pressed his forehead on hers, "How about a romantic ride on the ferris wheel?" Moriah grinned, "I'd love to!" They laughed, held each others hands, and ran to the ferris wheel line.

It was long. They stood behind a girl and some of her friends and waited.

Moriah went to the bathroom, leaving Joel in line.

One of the girls turned around and saw Joel. She wore a lot of For KING & COUNTRY merch.

Her eyes grew bigger, "Omigosh! You're Joel from For King and Country!" She jumped up and down, her curly loose black curls bouncing on her back. Joel smiled, "Yes, I am."
She quickly pulled out her phone, her case had the For KING & COUNTRY sign, "Can I take a picture with you?" Joel nodded and grabbed the phone.
They posed for the photo and snapped the picture. He handed her phone back to her. She checked her gallery and posted the picture and saved it as her lock screen and background.
"I love it!"
Joel smiled her, "Remember you're Priceless and you matter."
She smiled, hugged him, and went back to her friends.

Moriah appereared behind him, "What did I miss?" Joel turned around surprised, and he catch his breath, "Woah, you scared me." Moriah giggled and hugged him, "Sorry." He hugged her back.

Finally, Moriah and Joel were at the front of the line.
They hopped on, and sat very close to each other.
Joel put his arm around Moriah and Moriah held his hand. They both leaned back, smiling.

The stars glowed in the dark blue sky, making that night even wonderful.

-----

Luke bought a rose and handed it to Courtney, "For you, darling."
Courtney grabbed it, delicately. She kissed his cheek, "Aww. Thank you, Luke."
They held hands and walked. They were to busy looking at each other, they bumped into someone.
Luke apologized.

"I'm sorry I didn't-"
"Omigosh! You're Luke Smallbone!"

It was the girl with black curly hair. She looked at Courtney and then she looked at Luke holding Courtney's hand. She squealed.

"Can I take a picture with both of you?!"
Luke and Courtney looked at each other and smiled, "Sure," they said in unison.

They took quick selfies. Luke gave her back her phone after making a funny face, "Here you go. Have a wonderful day!" She smiled and waved goodbye and walked away.

Luke and Courtney laughed and walked off.

-------

Moriah and Joel walked back from the food court. They ate pizza, and it was fun. Joel put his arm around Moriah as they walked to the firework show.

They finally found the perfect spot, spread out a blue blanket, and sat down on it. Then, they both laid down, beside each other.

Moriah giggled, "Best date ever." Joel smiled and went on his side to see her instead of the sky, "Glad you liked it, love."

Moriah went on her side to and touched his face, "Why wouldn't I? It was amazing."

Joel pulled a piece of her hair behind her ear.

They held their hands and finally the fire works began.