4

"Wow. It's so great to be here in Los Angeles, California in Staples Center!" Moriah spoke into the mic as it echoed into the arena. The crowd roared as Moriah entered.
She had spent hours on her natural make-up. And spent even more time on her outfit, which was a red, black, and white plaid elbow length top, knee ripped jeans, and cowgirl boots.
"I have a special song for all the believers in Jesus Christ!" Moriah raised her hands, that signaled the crowd to raise their voices. Moriah began again after the crowd calmed down, "He came to the earth for us. He died for us. He resurrected for us. And we live for him!" The crowd went wild. Moriah smiled, "It's all the ways he loves us!" Then, the band began to play the song, "All The Ways He Loves Us." The crowd cheered and Moriah began to sing.

(Backstage while Moriah is singing)

"Wow. Moriah can sing," Joel smiled as Moriah hit a high note beautifully. "Uh huh," Luke responded, as he texted Courtney on his phone.
After Moriah had walked away, Luke had ask for Courtney's number. And they haven't stopped texting since then.
Joel turned to Luke, raised an eyebrow and smiled, "Can you put the phone down for just a second?" Luke kept texting, not paying attention, "Yeah, that's cool." Luke smiled at an incoming text from Courtney. Joel smiled and rolled his eyes, and turned back his attention to Moriah.
He smiled at her as she clapped and the crowd began to clap. There is something different about her, Joel kept thinking the same thing throughout Moriah's performance.

------------------

It was finally the end of the first stop. It was the last performance.
For King and Country.
The arena was pitch black except for glowing cameras and neon lights. Music began playing and the lights would flicker for effect.
But, finally it was the last song.
Joel smiled at the crowd and began to speak, "This song is for all the young women! Never let a man disrespect you. You're beautiful." Joel turned to face Moriah.
He smiled at her and Moriah just lifted up an eyebrow. The audience began to wonder who Joel was looking at. Joel kept looking at Moriah and spoke, "You are Priceless."
Moriah just stared at him and the song "Priceless" began to play.
And every time the chorus came, Joel looked at Moriah. Moriah looked back and gave a weak smile.

At the end of the song, where Joel sang the last "Oh, so Priceless", he looked at Moriah and winked at her.
The crowd went wild when they figured out that Joel winked at Moriah. Moriah blushed so hard.

When the songs finished, they all walked on stage and were about to say good bye to California. Moriah and other artists, except for Courtney, walked onto the stage ready for their farewells. Moriah was about to stand between Colton and Lauren, but Kari insisted she stand by Joel.
So, Moriah forced a smile and stood by Joel. Moriah didn't think it would get any worse, but it did. They all had to hold hands.
Joel couldn't keep in his smile. And the crowd went wild again. Fangirls just couldn't stop squealing.

-------------------
(The Next Morning 9:46 AM)

Finally, everyone was on their tour buses. Well, the bands were on their own tour buses. The lead singers were in one giant tour bus. But, Courtney came, too.