f i v e

Adrien looked around his dark room, breathing hard from the nightmare. His hair messy, eyes shot open but tired.

"Plagg!" he whisper/shouted, careful not to wake anyone beyond his room.

"W-whaa..?" He asked dazily, still half asleep rubbing his eyes.

"We need to leave. Now." He said as he pulled the blankets off his body.

"Now?" Plagg groaned before getting scooped up by Adrien.

"Yes, now. We're going to see Marinette." He said, tears forming in the corners of his eyes. Plagg eyed him confusingly before getting sucked into Adrien's ring by the words "Claws out!"

Marinette sat in her desk chair, dressed in her usual sleep wear and working on homework. Tikki occasionally listened to her drag on about Adrien or some other random thing. Tikki giggled before hearing a creaking noise. Her eyes widened as she hid out of sight. But, Marinette already knew who was crawling in her window at 1 am. She smiled as she turned around and stood from her chair.

"Chat? What are you doing here?" She asked crossing her arms. Her smile washed away when he tackled her, sobs escaping his mouth.

"Princess, I was so worried!" He managed to weep out, clutching Marinette closely to his chest. Her eyes widened.

"C-chat?" She whispered. He didn't reply, just held onto her tightly and cried into her hair. They stayed like that for a while before Chat pulled away to look at her, his eyes glossed with tears.

"Chat?" She asked again. He quickly let go over her.

"S-sorry, I.." He cleared his throat. "Had a bad dream.. About you.." The cat rubbed the back of his neck. Marinette gave him a concerned look, before wrapping her arms around his waist and pulled him into a hug.

"Well, as you can see I'm fine." She smiled reassuringly.

"I-I know.." His voice cracked. She ruffled his hair.

"So are you okay now, kitty?" She pulled away. He nodded.

"Yeah" He said, hoping she wasn't gonna ask him to leave. He wanted to stay with her for the night, making sure she was safe. (also he kinda wanted to sleep in the same bed with her becausE REASONS)

"Well, I'm heading to bed, so.."

Shit.

His face dropped, staring at her with sad eyes. He walked up to her slowly, and dropped to his knees.

"Can I purrrrlease stay here?" He asked looking up at the bluenette. She giggled.

"Okay, kitty. But NO cat puns understand?" He smiled and nodded eagerly. Chat stood to his feet as his princess walked to her bed. He blushed lightly as he went to the other side of the mattress. Marinette lay down on the bed and gracefully pulled the covers over herself. The cat boy did the same, snaking his arms around her waists. She blushed hard as she closed her eyes.

"Goodnight kitty." Mari said.

"Goodnight princess~" He smiled, but on the inside he was screaming 'DON'T GET AN ERECTION.' They both fell asleep in each others arms.

"-drien... Adrien!" Plagg shouted in his tiny voice. His eyes shot open. He was in his civilian form. Adrien carefully slid his arms from Marinette's waist and checked the time. 4:04 am. Plagg skaked his head. 'Again, he stayed late.'

"Okay Plagg, claws out!"

He transformed into Chat Noir. Before he left, he turned to Marinette. He pressed a kiss to her forehead.

"Goodnight my lady."

He said before vanishing in the night.

Why am I nocturnal. I legit wrote this at 4 am I need help