o n e

I ʟoνє mѧҡıňɢ ċһѧţ ѧ pєяν ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

She heard a thunk on her window.

Marinette looks over to see Chat Noir, grinning. She walks to her window and opens it. Chat jumps inside her room.

"Hello kitty kitty" She said smiling. Chat has been checking up on her for a while. It used to be once a week, then every other day, then every day.

"Hello my princess" He spoke breathlessly. Chat knew Marinette was Ladybug (told specifically by Plagg) but he didn't reveal his identity just yet. He loved making her blush and stutter, he thinks its cute.

"Checking on me again?" She asked, slightly annoyed. He smirks.

"Just making sure you're safe."

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"This is a dangerous city, with akumas and all" He spoke quietly. He only just recently discovered her identity. Plagg told him three days ago, and he was suprised he hasn't noticed the similarities they have. Same hair color, same eye color, same body shape, he could go on. Oh, how he wanted to hug the hell out of her right now and tell her everything he knows.

"Riight." He walks up closer, clearly observing her clothes. She wore tight white shirt with gray sweatpants.

"Plus, I love seeing you." he grinned. She rolled her eyes.

"Why me?" she asked, slightly curious why her cat friend was so interested in her. He took another step closer.

"You're intriguing M-Marinette" He said nervously, stopping himself from saying 'my lady'. She looks in his eyes. 'God she's so cute' he thought. He contained himself from jumping her then and there. She smiled.

"I'm not that interesting," She walks past him to her desk where she's working on a design. "I'm just regular old Marinette." She continues sewing her unfinished dress.

"You're more than that." he said, walking up to her. She turned around and looked at him. He stares at her lips, wanting to feel them for himself. He looked down, blushing mad. Her look turned puzzled.

"Is there something wrong?" She asks kindly. He rubbed the back of his head. Hes (ahem) thinking 'sinnfully' if ya know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). He glances at her chest, making him blush harder. His eyes wonder down to her thighs and other places. 'No, stop thinking like that Adrien' He thought as he quickly shakes his head.

"I-I have to go, but I'll see you tomorrow, princess." He winks at her and jumps out the window.

The next day at school Marinette walks to school with Alya. Adrien and Nino stood outside the building, talking about random things. Adrien watches as Mari passes by, laughing with Alya. His watching turns to staring. Alya notices my observing and pokes Marinette. She points at Adrien with a smirk. He looks away when Marinette looks at him. A blush spreads across both their faces.

"Yo, you okay?" Nino asks, placing a hand on his shoulder. "You seem flustered."

"Y-yeah, I'm fine." He lied. He was still thinking about last night and his sinful thoughts. The bell rings and we both walk into class.

ADRIEN YOU'RE SUCH A HORNY TEENAGER XDDD