t w o

School, as usual, was boring. Adrien felt neutral until the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day. He felt determand to know why Marinette always acted strange around him. When they walked out the school, Nino saw Alya and grinned as they walked up to them. Marinette, as always, flushed red when they approached. Alya and Nino were gossiping about Ladybug as Adrien looked Marinette over. She was basically hiding behind Alya, poking her trying to get her to hurry up. He smiled, Chat Noir-like.

"Hi, Marinette." He said, trying to contain his Chat Noir side. Marinette blushed harder.

"H-h-hello A-Adrien." She stuttered slightly. Alya, still imersed in conversation, nudged Marinette a little. Even though she was Chat-ting with Nino, she was still listening. Marinette looked in his eyes shyly. Those.. Vaguely familiar eyes...

"How are you?" he asked politely. His innocent smile turned to a smirk as Marinette tried to gather her words.

"I-I'm g-g-good, h-how about y-you?" she stumbled over her words. Adrien replyed,

"Same." He looked down at her with a smile. Alya took advantage of this moment.

"Hey, I heard there's a new awesome action movie playing. You guys wanna see?" She asked. Nino obviously went along (he's been crushing on Alya for a while) and Marinette squealed quietly and nodded.

"Y-y-yeah, s-ure. A-awesome." She said, half whispering. Adrien smiled.

"Yeah, that sounds cool." He glanced at Marinette, who looked like she was gonna faint. 'Going to see a movie... With Adrien...' she thought happily.

When the four got there, they paid for their seats and popcorn. Alya went out of her way to make sure Adrien sat next to Marinette. As the movie started, he could feel the warmth of her arm as she rested it on the arm rest. It felt nice. He liked this. He liked Her.

Yes Adrien we get it you're in love with Marinette calm down. Geez, why do I write short chapters?! Sorry.