Chapter 2: Sasuke Uchiha

Voice: Hey Boruto. Hey Sarada. Where are you guys heading? Was I really that sturdy to bump you guys to the ground?

Sarada: *looks up at the person they bumped in to* Dad...it's you...!

Boruto: *shouts in excitement* Uncle Sasuke!!! *gets up and hugs him tightly* Where were you!? HEY, SARADA MISSED YOU YA KNOW! HOW CAN YOU LEAVE YOUR DAUGHTER HERE!? And you were in our way to get Ichiraku Ramen!

Sarada: *blushes* B-Boruto...thanks for defending me and all...but don't get my dad upset...

Sasuke: *sigh* Boruto, you're just as annoying as your dad used to be. And last time I checked, your dad doesn't spend that much time with you either. I'm the one that trained you remember? And wasn't it Konohamaru that helped you learn the Rasengan, the jutsu that your dad perfected? It makes me laugh how he wasn't the one who taught you it. You needed the help from me and Konohamaru. Anyways, both of you were heading to Ichiraku Ramen?

Boruto: Yeah! And so what if my dad didn't teach me it, at least I -
*Sarada interrupts*

Sarada: Boruto, it's fine. Yes dad, we were going to Ichiraku Ramen. Would you like to join us? Or are you busy as always...

Sasuke: I need to see the Hokage. See you guys later.

Sasuke walks away, heading towards the Hokage Mansion. Boruto and Sarada then continue to walk to Ichiraku Ramen.

Boruto: Hey Sarada, don't you ever miss your dad?

Sarada: Of course! He's my dad. Anyways, we're here. Let's just enjoy our ramen!

Boruto: Right!

The 2 take their seats and get ready to order.