Ch. 2

We spend about 30 minutes of just driving and screaming lyrics at the top of our lungs. He turns left and on to a driveway. We hop out of my black pickup truck and head to the front door. He unlocks the door that leads to a small green room with a lot of fan art and some recording utensils and, alst but not least, 3 Mexicans.

"Jaime!!" A short Mexican yells. He has short wavy brown hair and a hat on backwards with a yellow shirt on.

"Vic!!!" Jaime yells back to the short Mexican, Vic.

"Who's that?" A tall heavily tattooed man with a Tupac shirt on asks.

"This," Jaime says, pushing me in front of him, "is my younger sister, Priscilla."

"Hi," I say quietly and wave.

Jaime goes to sit down on an amp, Vic following. They start talking things I don't understand as I notice another heavily tattooed man with his hat on backwards. He looks at me and waves a little. I return the gesture and smile a little. 'Oml, he's adorable,' I think to myself. We stare at each other for awhile before I get pulled out of my daze by an annoying, fluffy haired, jackass I call my brother.

"Prissy!!" Jaime whines.

"Call me that again and I'll make sure you'll never see light again," I sweetly answer. They all laugh and make weird boy remarks.

"Sorry," he says laughing, "but can you come and listen to these lyrics?"

Vic holds up a notebook with words written down on them and I head over and sit next to Jaime. Fully aware of the shy boy's eyes on me.

"So, I only have a few lyrics down but I'm not sure if my idea goes well," Vic informs.

"Okay, let me hear what you've got."

As soon as he starts I mentally curse myself for not listening to them sooner.

"Can you tell that story it's my favorite one," Vic sings, "You fucking disappointment. I can't entertain you anymore. And then I was thinking something along the lines of, these stupid states of mind. Everybody pushing me all the time?"

With every word my smile grew, "That was amazing!! Do you have the back up music yet?" 

They shake their heads no. I stand up, "Well it's amazing. Keep working... or don't? I don't know..."

Jaime laughs, "Thanks double-D."

I back hand him and walk over to the shy boy whose name I still haven't found out. I open my Tumblr after sitting down and see a photo of Jaime pop up causing me to laugh. Shy boy turns to look at what I'm looking at. Automatically he burst out laughing. 'OhMaiGerard,' I think to myself, 'his laugh is the cutest thing ever.'

He looks down and blushes, "Thanks," he whispers.

"Fuck. I said that out loud, huh?"

"Yep!!" Jaime and Vic yell, popping the 'p.'

I also look down and blush. Acting like nothing happened, I go back on to the Tumblr world. Shy boy's eyes are still on me gives me goosebumps. I look up at him.

"Um... I'm Tony," he says stuttering a little and smiles.

"Priscilla." It's awkward for a while of us just sitting there not knowing what to say next. Until, the heavily tattooed man with a Tupac shirt comes and sits down next to us.

"Hey," He says enthusiastically, "awkward people. Wanna play 20 questions? So it's not awkward."

Tony rolls his eyes, "Shut up, Mike. And sure... If Priscilla wants to."

I nod, "Sure."

After an hour of playing 20 questions, we got sidetracked a lot, Mike and Tony went to go practice. I go on my laptop on start writing my story to put in a contest at school.

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey guys, this is my first official Pierce The Veil story so comment what you think, vote and tell people about it!! Thank you guys!!