Chapter 1

"The cutest guy in school is definitely Chad Evans. He's sooooo hot!" I heard a girl yell. All of the girls at my school are gaga over him. Except for me. Yeah he's cute and all but he's a major jerk. He bullies people who are smaller than him, just so he can laugh at them. It makes me want to throw up. However, since he knows I don't want him, of course that makes him want me more. All of the girls are jealous of me. Why!? I hate him! You girls can have him. But he doesn't want them he wants me. I don't understand.
   My name is Piper Adams by the way. I'm starting off my senior year in high school at a new school. Chad being the biggest player in the entire school (at least that's what I've heard) asked me out right when I walked through the doors. I of course said no. He hasn't left me alone since! He's driving me crazy!

   "Hey, gorgeous! How about you and me go out on a date tonight?" He asked me today at school.

   "Look, Chad, what has my answer to that question always been?"

   "No."

   "Well there you go! You answered your own question!"

   "Ok, why don't you like me? I don't get it! Every other girl in this school does! So why don't you? Huh?!"

  "Because you are a jerk! Even to me! You pick on the nerds and you expect everyone to like you! You are conceded! I will never, EVER! Go out with you unless you change your personality! Now if you will excuse me I have to get to class."

   "You'll see! I can change! For you! I will get you to be my girlfriend, Piper Adams!"
    Everyday this happens. Although somehow this time was different. I have no idea why or how, but it just was...