Chapter 1

Dear Diary,  I decided to start a diary . Because i cant hold the pain in any more. And when i die i want them to know what he has  been doing to me for the past year and a half. Trent just left. Second time today . I try and leave before he gets home. But that  just makes him angry. And when he's angry it hurts more. Dad doesn't know.

Since mom died  he has been drunk off his ass. All he does in go to work then come home and get drunk. And passes out on the couch. We barley speak anymore.  I remember the first time i tried to tell dad about Trent. Dad passed out before i could even speak and Trent over heard and beat me so bad that night I couldn't go to school for a week. I now know better. Until next time.  -Heaven

I as I finished writing in my Diary I got prepared to go to bed. I limped over to my bed. Not bothering to shower.  No matter how many times Trent rapes me i will never get used to the feeling. And the only way I get through the night is thinking about before the accident when I had my mom. When all that really mattered was how cute boys were.  When I think back to the old times I forget everything around me. But every day that goes by it get harder and harder to forget.

*

*

*

Beep! Beep! Beep!

As I rolled out of bed and glanced at my blaring phone. I realized I was gonna be late for school. Really regretting not taking a shower. I run and take a quick shower and throw on jeans and an oversize sweat shirt and dirty converse. I take a quick look in the mirror and throw my golden blond hair into a messy bun. And put on a little mascara.

I stand there just staring at my reflection. My Big green eyes slightly red from lack of sleep over the week. And wonder why me out of all people have to live like this. I say a silent pray and  head down stairs carefully not to make a sound to wake my dad or Trent. I grab an apple off the table and made my way out the door. 

I walked three blocks to my best friend Mia's house.  She doesn't know about Trent if she did she would probably kill him. She is the craziest person i know.  As i approach her house, I see her give her mom a kiss good bye.

"Hi, Heaven ". Ms. Cage Waves from the front porch.

"Hi Ms.Cage, How's your morning?" I yelled.

"Just fine sweet heart, Thanks for asking. You guys have a good day now." She waved  before walking back inside.

"You look like shit". Mia stated bluntly.

"Tell me something i don't know. I hardly got any sleep last night". I opened Mia's car door and got into the front seat.

"How come"? Mia asked looking over to me.

"Studying". I stated blankly not looking in her direction.

Lie

Thankfully Mia dropped the subject and we arrived at school. The Place I call hell. No words can describe how much I hate it. But its an excuse to leave the house for eight hours a day.

We made our way through the crowed halls. Finally making it to my locker I take the books I need for first block and say my good byes to Mia Sadly we have only one class together.  As I was heading to first block I felt a wall like object bump my shoulder causing me to drop my books.

"People should watch were there going". I spat, as I took up my books.

"Nerds she pay attention while walking". The person spat back.

I looked up to see the jerk who bumped me. And was stunned to see it was Evan. Evan Lockhart, the "bad boy" of the school.  Gorgeous does not even describe how fine this boy is. But his attitude was beyond hideous.

"Looks like cat caught the nerds tongue.". Evan laughed. Causing everyone in the hall to erupt in laughter.

I was truly no one. Just the nerd who wore jeans and oversize sweats shirts. I gathered by books and ran to the nearest girls restroom.

After crying my eyes out for thirty minutes. Gathering what little courage I had left. I washed my face and headed to first block late.

"Ms. Rox, You do realize your thirty minutes late for class. Detention Tomorrow after school.". Mr.Butler side eyed me.

I silently nodded and made my way to my seat.

*

*

*

No matter how much I hated school. I rather be there all day than home. Mia dropped me home and I was greeted at the door by Trent. Of course Dad's not home. I'm currently in the bathroom wasting time. Trent is laying on my bed I told him I had to pee.

"Hurry up in there Heaven"! Trent banged on the door.

I took a deep breath and said a silent prayer. I was currently naked to the bone. I stared at my pale skin in the body sized mirror. I was was on the thin side. Trent didn't like when I gained weight. He would make sure I didn't eat. If I gained a pound.

I slowly walked out the room. Trent was laying faced down on my bed. I walked up and stood there. Waiting for him to notice my presence.

"Finally what took you so fucking long. Bend over you know the routine." Trent unbuckled his pants and lined him self up to my rear and and thrusted into me.

It hurt so bad. But the more you struggle the more it hurts. Trent took me by the neck and pushed my face into the sheets. Until I could hardly breathe.

"Lay on the bed now"! Trent yelled. I did as told. "Spread your legs."He commanded. Without notice he entered me forcefully. This was the routine. Every day sometimes more than once.

He kissed me roughly. "Thanks Sweet face". He climbed off of me and left me there. I just laid there. Worthless, that's all I felt like.

Running away always crosses my mind. But where would I go? How would I survive?

Questions that I ask myself everyday.

Hey guys!!!!! Updated every Monday And sometimes throughout the week. Remember to Vote and share.