Chapter 13

Im back guys hopefully I'll be updating at least once a week now 😊

Ricky's POV

I groan as I wake up. I already feel it today, the numbness. Usually it doesn't hit me until I'm alone at night with my own thoughts, it used to be just a wall I could put up and take down but now it seems to have a mind of its own. I decide it would be best to just get up and get the day over with, so I throw on some pants and head out to get breakfast.

"Good morning," Ryan greets me cheerily.

"Morning," I reply hollowly.

He raises an eyebrow at me but doesn't say anything about my empty response. I pour myself a bowl of cereal and only eat a couple bites before deciding I'm really not that hungry. I push the bowl away and rest my head in my hands. I feel the cushion shift as someone sits next to me and rests their hand on my shoulder.

"You alright Rick?" Ryan asks softly.

I turn and look at him, "Oh uh... yeah, it's just one of those days."

"Ah, I see, well if you want to talk or anything I'm here," he says as he squeezes my shoulder reassuringly then walks away.

They guys all know I've struggled with depression in the past and some days it hits me again, so they didn't really bother me too much if I seem out of it, but at the same time I know they're there for me which is really good. I don't know where I would be if I hadn't joined the band, in all honesty I probably wouldn't even be around anymore this band and the people in it were my reason for waking up every morning. I clean up my breakfast stuff and go back into my bunk so I can lay down and listen to some music and relax. After about half an hour of just laying in my bunk I feel the bus start to stop and I hop out of my bunk so see if it's just a stop light or if we made it to our venue. As I walk through the door way I see Devin leaving so I assume we're at the venue.

"Hey, wait for me," I say before he heads out the door.

He stops and I throw some shoes on, grab my cigarettes and a lighter then we head outside. Very little is said between us as we stand outside and smoke which was fine by me, because I wasn't really in the mood to talk.

Devin looks over at me, "Wanna go for a walk?"

I shrug, "Sure."

He opens the bus door and let's the guys know we're leaving so they don't worry, and we just start walking. After we're around the corner I lace my fingers through Devin's and we continue walking in silence.

Devin's POV

Ricky has been somewhat distant today, and I'm hoping he's just feeling down and not regretting his decision to be with me. Just as this thought runs through my head he stops and faces me, then pulls me in for a kiss. I pull him closer, wrapping my arms around him and bending down slightly so he doesn't have to stand on his tippy toes. We had ended up in an ally so there wasn't much risk for anyone seeing us. Once we break the kiss Ricky wraps his arms around me and rests his head on my chest, so I just hold him and rub his back soothingly. He was definitely having one of his bad days today so I knew he wouldn't be up for very much talking, which was alright because our silences were never awkward. We just stood in the ally together for a while, but eventually we had to go back to the bus and get ready for the show.
----------------------------------------------
Once the show was over and we were all back in the bus Jordan told us that we were staying in a hotel for the night. It was always nice to have a whole hotel room instead of just a bunk, even if it was just for a night. Ricky seemed like he was feeling better after the show, he was smiling and laughing along with the rest of us while we were headed to the hotel. Once we got there we all checked in and went to our rooms. We had two people to a room, Chris and Ryan, Josh and Vinny, me and Ricky, and Jordan stayed in the bus in case anyone tried to break into it.

Ricky's POV *smut warning*

When Ghost and I got up to our room I flopped down on the bed and sighed contently.

"This is way nicer than a bunk," I say as I stretch.

"Yeah it's nice to get off the bus for a night," he replies as he lays next to me.

I move over and lay my head in his chest and he wraps an arm around me.  He runs his fingers through my hair and I rested my hand on his hip and rubbed my thumb over it in circles. We stayed like this for an hour talking about everything and nothing all at once. We kissed, joked and laughed, but then I decided to finally take a shower. We are flying  out the to do the European part of the tour  tomorrow and I was nervous, I hated flying. My thoughts are interrupted by the shower curtain sliding open and a pair of familiar arms wrapping around my waist. I smile as I turn around and rest my hands on Devin's shoulders and pull him down for a kiss, he smiles into the kiss and pulls me closer deepening the kiss. We stay like this for a bit until he breaks the kiss so we can breath then he turns us so my back is facing the wall he picks me up and leans me against the wall and I wrap my legs around him. He then looks into my eyes as he leans in for a passionate kiss as our hands explore each others bodies. I grind against Devin's body causing me to moan softly into the kiss. I feel him slide his hand down my side then wrap his hand around my growing hard dick, I moan again as he flicks his wrist up and down. I kiss my way along his jaw and down to his neck where I lightly bite and suck on the soft skin earning little moans from Ghost as I leave a mark there. I thrust into his hand to create more friction and he picks up the pace, and I let out a deep moan and lean my head back against the wall.

"You like that?" Devin asks in a husky voice as he leans in to suck on my collar bone.

"Mhm," is all I can manage to get out , I moan again a little louder this time as I feel pleasure pooling in my stomach. My breathing becomes more rapid and my hips buck up into my boyfriend's hand.

"You gonna cum for me baby?" He asks still biting and sucking on my collar bone.

I groan in pleasure and nod unable to form words, and after a few more rapid strokes I finish all over our chests and stomachs. Devin puts me down, kisses me, and rinses us off then starts to get out. I grab him by the shoulder and turn him around, then kiss him.

"You haven't had a turn yet babe," I say looking up into his eyes as I run a finger along his rock hard erection. I then begin kissing my way down his body until I'm on my knees in front of him, never breaking eye contact. Devin smiles down at me and runs his fingers through my hair. As I wrap my hand around his large member and move my hand up and down slowly at first, but gradually picking up the pace. I look up at him with innocent eyes and he leans his head back releasing a beautiful moan. I smirk and lean down to wrap my lips around him, keeping my hand wrapped around the part that doesn't fit in my mouth, but slowly take home all in.

"Ah fuck Ricky," I hear him moan out

I hum around his length causing him to hitch is breath and bite down on his lip. I slowly slide my mouth off him and lick the precum from his slit and smirk as he lets out a shaky moan. I wrap my hand back around him and after a few more rapid pumps he finishes all over my face and I continue stroking him slowly as he rides out his high.

"Fuck Rick that was great," he says breathily.

I rinse my face off in the still running water and pull him in for a kiss after. He turns the water off and we get out, dry off, and throw some boxers on before falling into bed.