Chapter 8

Ricky's POV

The movie ended just as we were pulling up to the venue so we all went our separate ways to get ready.

"Ricky!" I hear ghost call from the main lounge.

I pull my pants on and walk out and see him with his leather pants halfway up his thighs and I can't help but laugh at him.

"I'm guessing you need some help?" I say as I walk towards him.

"Yeah, these pants are a pain in the ass."

"Alright, I'll pull up the back and you pull the front," I say as I go behind him.

After a bit of pulling, shimmying, and cussing we successfully pull his pants on. We throw our arms up and yell in excitement then high five and I head back to the bunk area to find a shirt to wear. When I walk back there all the guys are laughing.

"What's so funny?" I ask.

"Did you not just see you and Ghost?" Vinny asks through his laughter.

I join them in laughing, " No but i can only imagine how ridiculous we looked."

I find a shirt and pull it on  then i head back to the back lounge to put my stage makeup on. When I get back there Ghost is there too and he looked amazing in his tight pants and one of his Worn Doll shirts.I quickly shake these thoughts out of my head and stand next to him to get my face ready.

Devin's POV

As Ricky does his makeup next to me I can't help bet to admire him in the mirror. Why did he have to be so attractive? I push my thoughts aside and finish my face then head out to the lounge and wait with Chris and Ryan where we wait for Ricky and Vinny to finish getting ready. Once they walk out we all leave the bus to get ready for the show.

After the show we all hurry back to the bus so we don't get mobbed by too many fans. When we get there safely we all take turns showering, change into our sweats, and order a pizza. The rest of the night is spent messing around and playing video games.