Crybaby

Yo okay, so this is a great lil story about reader getting bullied by Carl and his wack ass group of asshole friends and there may be more than one part... idk yet but yeah...

I wake up to a tickling sensation all over my upper body. I have a thin tank top on, and a pair of shorter shorts. That's all though. I open my eyes and see about 6 or 7 huge ass beedles crawling on me and I screech. I hear booming laughter coming from the side of my room and I see all three of them...

Carl. He's a really big asshole. He is the leader of the group of fucknuts. I don't really know what's wrong with him.. he just changed one day. He's two years older than me, and Rick thinks our little 'relationship' is cute.

Jake. Jake is a fucking idiot. He flirts with everyone. When I say everyone, I mean everyone. He flirted with Maggie once and Glenn was livid.

Mark. Mark is a pervert. He doesn't know how to keep his hands to himself or personal space.

I get up and shake the beedles off of me right when Rick runs into the cell to see what's going on.

"(y/n) you good?!" He says looking from me to the three fucktards.

I cross my arms and nod. "I'm fine, just please tell these assholes to back off." I spit and glare at them. Rick smiles to himself and nods.

As all of them leave, I begin to change so I can help out with work around the prison. I throw on jean shorts and a baggy t-shirt and leave.

I walk out towards Maggie and grab Judith from her so she can help Glenn. I'm usually with Beth and Judith throughout the day. Carl can't harass me because his baby sister is around and Rick will be pissed if he does around her, and Jake and Mark just really like Beth so they are nice around her.

I lead Judith to her play spot so she can play with some cups. I intend on going on a run with Glenn sometime to find Judy some better toys.

"Where's Beth?" I hear a grumpy Jake as I look up at him. I shrug. Like I should know.

"I don't know. Go look for her if you love her that much." I roll my eyes and continue to play with Judith.

"It's not so much her, it's her ass." He chuckles as he steps towards me. "Now that I think about it, lemme see if yours is any better." He smirks as he grabs my arm pulling me up to stand. He twirls me around so my back is facing him.

"Dude get off!" I yell as I try to get out of his grip. I feel a sting on my backside as he slaps me. I've never felt more vile in my life. I push him off but he manages to grip me again.

Soon enough, Jake is on the ground and Carl is on top of him throwing punch after punch.

"You fucking touch her again and I'll break your damn arm you hear me?!" Carl yells as I grab Judith and hold her in my arms so she doesn't see the fighting going on.

Jake jumps up, and runs out of the cell. "I could've handled that." I inform Carl. "I don't need a knight in shining armor to 'save' me." I spit.

"Oh really? 'Cause it didn't look like you were handling anything." He remarks as he turns his back. I push past him, whilst handing Judith to him, and run to the showers. I feel sick and dirty.

I quickly undress and close the thin sheet of a curtain. "(y/n)?" I hear Carl's voice. I jump slightly and poke my head out of the curtain.

"What?" I say a little too harshly. He did just help me and all... but I'm an ass...

"I'm sorry... for everything..." I stare wide-eyed at him.

"Whaaat?" I say high pitched.

"I said I'm sorry... for being an ass..."

"Oh... I forgive you." I say blushing a little. He's kinda cute...

"I like you..." he blurts then instantly regrets it. "I-I mean... uh.." I grab the collar of his shirt and pull him closer to me. I connect my lips to his and smile.

"I like you too." I giggle and pull the curtain tighter around me. "Could you grab my clothes over there for me?" I ask pointing to the floor.

I throw on the clothes and walk out of the showers with Carl. We make our way out to the main cellblock and stand in front of everyone, hand in hand.

"Carl... (y/n)... something you wanna tell everyone?..." Rick smiles and I look to Carl and my face turns bright red. He chuckles.

"Yeah aha... uhm... (y/n)... will you be my girlfriend?..." He asks looking to me. I nod happily and hug him.

I hear laughter and a bunch of awhs from several people and I give Carl one last kiss on the cheek. ♡