Drama Queen

Warnings: mentions of self harm, self hate etc.

A/N: this actually happened to me today with one of my closest guy friends... :(

I sigh as I make my way towards Rick. He and Michonne have been really close lately and it makes me really happy. They both deserve to be happy.

"Hey have you seen Carl?" I ask as I smile at the two.

"Yes, but don't go up to his room, I don't trust you two." Rick chuckles and I roll my eyes at him.

"Rick, he doesn't like me." I look down smiling.

"But you like him." Michonne pokes and I groan as I walk up to Carl's room.

"Hey Carl?" I say grinning. He looks up from his comic then back down not caring. I do like him. But he's like two years older and I'm not good enough.. "Um, well I was wondering if you wanted to play cards downstairs?" I stutter nervously.

"Sure, I'll be down in a second." He states. I nod happily and make my way downstairs.

A few minutes later, Carl walks down the stairs with the deck of cards. I smile at Rick and Michonne notice.

"Aw how precious." Rick jokes as Michonne laughs. I laugh along and Carl glares at all three of us.

"Shut up. Y/n is not my girlfriend. I don't like her." He yells and we all stop laughing.

"Calm down Carl, it was a joke." Michonne says patting his shoulder. Carl swats at her hand and turns back up the stairs.

"Don't worry, drama queen will be fine in a few minutes." I joke hoping to cheer us all up. Carl stops on the stairs and turns to glare.

"Yeah, I'm the drama queen when you're the one who slits their wrists." He spits. I freeze in my spot and all eyes are on me.

"I uh," I gulp, "I'm gonna go get some air." I say breathing heavily. I run out of the room holding tears in until I'm alone. I can't believe he did that... I told him that because I trusted him, not for him to yell it out in front of everyone.. or at least in front of Rick and Michonne... I make it to my room which... I share with Carl and turn towards the wall. I let tears aimlessly fall down my face and wet the pillow.

"Y/n?.." I hear in the doorway. I keep my back towards the wall and begin to breathe heavily to mimic sleeping. "Y/n, I'm sorry... I wasn't thinking... I shouldn't have said it in front of everyone. Your scars are your buisness and yours only... I'm so sorry." He sighs sitting on the edge of the bed. I am not going to forgive him. I'm not even gonna answer, because he doesn't deserve to be answered to. "The truth is, I get defensive because I do like you." He whispers. I tense up and he seems to notice. "Y-Y/n? You're awake?..." he says realizing he just admitted to me he liked me.

"Yeah, I am." I retort as I get up.

"So, I like you." He repeats hopefully.

"Yeah, and you think that's gonna make everything go back to sunshine and lollipops?" I scoff. "Well sorry Carl, that's not going to happen. I'm not going to run into your open arms and fall in love and then end up losing you." I boom, leaving the room silent. Carl pulls off his hat and sets it on the bed. He leans in crashing his lips against mine. I immediately kiss back as he pushes me against the wall.

"Does that change your mind about making it better?.." He asks and I laugh.

"You're getting there." I say out of breath as he kisses me again.

Yes this happened to me. Today, except the kiss and forgiving and he snapchatted me the apology which i accepted but I no longer am friends with him.

-lily ♡