T e n

After Harry came and stayed for brief conversation with the girls, we left and we were driving down through the coutryside. I've never been to this part of London and to be frank, I didn't mind it. The sun was setting just below the horizon making the sky burst with pinks, purples and oranges. It was beautiful. I haven't spoken a word to Harry, partly because I'm afraid of what would come out. We drove for a few more minutes and it was nearly dark before we came up to a dirt road. Harry parked the car on the side of the road and got out. I fidgeted with the end of my shirt until he opened my door and held out a hand. I stared at it as if there was a second arm growing out of it.

"Come on, I'm not going to bite." He laughed. I grabbed his hand and jumped out of the car. He ruffled his hair before grabbing just a white wicker basket from the back seat.

"Ready?" I nodded. Even though I had no idea where we were going, it was still an adventure to walk down a dirt path in the woods in the middle of nowhere.

Part of me was hoping I could talk to him tonight about everything. Another part of me was hoping that I could just forget about it but I know that's not going to happen. We walked for a few more minutes until we came to a small bridge that ran over a creek. Harry held my hand as he guided me over it but didn't let go once I was. I was getting a little apprehensive until I saw it. A small clearing opened up and off to the side, was a small white cottage. A porch adorned the front and orange panes on the windows. You could faintly see a light coming through a small window in the front.

"Harry," I breathed, "It's beautiful."

"Really? You like it?" He breathed a sigh of relief. I nodded and he guided me up the porch and through the front door. Inside was even more beautiful than the outside. On the far right wall was a fire burning in the fire place, small candles were scattered here and there through out the room. But my attention was focused on what was in the middle of the room. Hanging from the ceiling and fanning out across the floor, was a sheer purple sheet. Under it laid multiple blankets and pillows. It was one of those things you'd see in the movies.

"I know it's a little cheesy but I figured girls liked this kind of shit," He smirked. I rolled my eyes at him and sat down on the blanket. Harry joined with the basket and began pulling out random things.

"You didn't have to do all of this, Harry." I said picking up a bottle of water. He stopped what he was doing and looked at me, as if I had said something completely crazy.

"Of course I did." Was all he said. I sighed. He went back to doing what he was doing and I took this opportunity to look at him, and I mean really look at him. The way his eyebrows furrowed in concentration, how his tongue was slightly jut out between his lips. There's something about him that actually makes him...beautiful in a way. Which is why it makes my decision all the more harder, because I know after I tell him, there's the chance he may never speak to me again.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" His voice interrupted my thoughts. I blushed and looked away as he chuckled. I pinched myself before the words fell out of my mouth.

"Harry, I need to tell you something." Well, shit. He looked at me and raised an eyebrow and I had no choice but to continue spilling out the word vomit.

"Look," I cleared my throat. "For the last month or so, we've been hanging out a lot. Ah - fuck it. Harry, I like you. A lot. And as of lately you've been giving me mixed signals and I don't know what to do. I'm the happiest I've been in a long time and it's because of you. That sounds so damn cheesy but it's true. I haven't felt like this since well, never. I probably sound like such an idiot and I completely understand if you never want to talk to me again." I stopped rambling and dared to look at Harry. When I did, my heart dropped into my stomach. His eyes were wide and he was breathing heavily, like he just got done running a race. I scrambled to get to my feet and grabbed my bag from the floor.

"I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't of told you that." I swallowed the lump in my throat. I turned on my feet, my converse scuffing against the wood floor. I was almost to the door when a warm hand grabbed my wrist. I spun around and Harry's lips immediately found mine. I was shocked to the point where I was frozen. It finally clicked in my mind what was happening and my arms found their way around his neck. Our lips moved in sync and dare I say it - I felt sparks. I felt the butterflies you're supposed to feel. It ended all too soon and when we pulled back, he cocked his head to the side.

"You are an idiot," My mouth went dry and I dropped my arms from his neck.

"No, no. You're an idiot," He grabbed my arms and placed them back. "For thinking I didn't feel the same way about you."

A small smile spread across my lips and he mirrored my action. He pecked the tip of my nose and led me back over to the blankets. He sprawled out with his back against the pillows and he pulled my legs over his lap, resting my head on his chest.

"It's funny because tonight I was going to tell you how I felt. That's why I set all of this up," He laughed. I lifted my head to look at him. His eyes were practically sparkling with happieness and my face fell.

"I ruined it." I sat up and pulled my knees to my chest. Great, there you go again, messing up something that was important to someone else.

His hand found my face and his fingers lightly gripped my chin, turning my head to look at him. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was shaking his head.

"You didnt, Anna. I promise. What you said, I feel the same. You make me happy and we're not going to let anything ruin that. Do you understand?" I nodded and he wrapped his arms around me, burying his face in the crook of my neck.

"So what do you say in joining me for dinner tomorrow night?"