I set fire to the rain--no, no, I didn't mean to do it literally!

Start from the beginning

He didn't pay much attention to me, just went straight on to fight with the others. Three of them charged at him, using their guns as clubs. I saw him disarm every single one of them easily, tossing the guns to the sides. He was engaged in combat with three different people, though I saw no struggle on his face as he deflected blows and caused major concussions.

However, I didn't get much time to gawk because the other two woke up from their trance and turned to me, now looking more angry than ever.
Seizing my chance to escape my corner, I slid through the space between the girl's legs. I twisted onto my back and kicked her right at her lower spine.
I used my legs as a spring to get myself upright. The boy managed to deliver a punch to my stomach, leaving me doubled over for a few minutes. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the girl raise her gun and prepare to slam it down.

A hand caught it out of nowhere and the weapon was forcibly yanked out of her grip, probably halfway across the room by now. I stood up straight as Logan began to fight the girl. Meanwhile, someone yanked me from behind so that I was, once again, flat on my back.
Before I could scramble away, I was pulled up by my jacket.

This time, I didn't let myself get decked. My actions were becoming stupid--I grabbed his forehead and slammed it against mine. Both of us howled in pain (well, I sounded more like a rabid wolf). The boy dropped me so he could clutch at his forehead.
My fist shot out and hit him around the head. The knuckles on my right hand were turning were reddening at an alarming rate. But I raised it again to attack him, hitting him right in the nose. Once he stumbled back, I put all of my force into my right leg as I slammed my boots into his chest, shoving him backwards so that his body slammed into the wall, rendering him unconscious.

I didn't even pause for a second. My heel spun so that I faced Logan, who was cocking the gun the girl was holding earlier. She, too, was heavily asleep.

Logan looked up, seeming very furious. His golden eyes were narrowed, a dark and cold look in them. His infamous frown was on his face, and I'd never seen him so prepared to kill.
But he froze at the sight of me, his frown parting so that his lips formed an 'o.' Then his hardened expression cracked and the most relieved look came across his face.

I crossed the small distance between us by attacking him with a hug. Logan stumbled for a bit but then he instantly wrapped his arms tightly around my waist, burying his face in my neck.
My arms were entwined like thick vines around his neck and my fingers were running through his hair.
I could feel him. He was here. He was alive.

"Don't cry," he soothed, stroking my back. "It's okay; I'm here now."

I hadn't realized I had been crying. But now as I thought about it, my vision wasn't blurry from the adrenaline. Thick currents of tears were cascading out of my eyes, dripping down my cheeks and staining the bloody shirt Logan was wearing.

"Sparrow, I love you and all, but I don't think our little moment is appropriate for the situation," he coughed. I reluctantly let him go and saw him smiling.
            "You always have to go and ruin the moment, don't you?" I sniffed.

"Actually, I think that's what you do," he countered.             
             "Oi!" someone shouted. I turned to see Slater run towards us. He was sweating and his arms were oozing blood. "Cross, get her out of here."

"No!" I argued. Slater frowned, looking one-hundred done with the whole situation.
     "Can you not argue for once and think about your life? You're still the heir to the throne. Your coronation to Crown Princess is in a few months. Get your ass out of here or I'll throw you out a window myself."

"Who are you again?" Logan snarled, putting his hand on my shoulder as he drew me back.
           Slater ignored him, just as he did with everybody else that ever talked back to him. "Look, these were the orders from your brother before we got here. Get out of here before all the other guys wake up. We parked a car a few miles away from here. XYZ should also be on their way right now."