You need a poker face lesson from Lady Gaga.

* * *

Logan

He fidgeted nervously in his position. Again. He couldn't help himself. The agents had been standing by in the Plaza for about an hour, and Six was still to give them the orders. Or any orders, actually. Where was Jasper if not in the Plaza? The team back at headquarters had told them that the signal had been located here, somewhere in the Plaza.

Six had taken a six men team to investigate each building and find out if the secret prince was being held hostage somewhere. An hour had passed, and no sign of Park's little brother had appeared.

Park.

Logan frowned as his mind switched back to earlier. He had yelled at her, an action he regretted. As long as she stayed safe, though. That was his priority. Now he had to get Jasper back, because he had promised her.

His thoughts flickered to the previous afternoon, where they danced in the fountain and he had held her close. Never before had he felt so happy and careless, not looking over his shoulder and glaring at everyone he thought was untrustworthy.

Being around Park was supposed to push him onto his guard, but instead, he kept lowering it. Now look what happened.

"What's with the look, Cross?" a deep voice mused.

"Agent Six?" His old mentor took up the space besides Logan, his arms crossed and the expression on his face quite ominous. "Shouldn't you be with your team searching for Jasper?" Logan added.

"We split up. Besides, I need to call back to headquarters."

Logan nodded sharply as the Bluetooth device wrapped around Six' here crackled. Six spoke low and swift; too swift for Logan to catch onto. The conversation ended in merely half a minute with a grim looking Six. But then again, Six always looked grim.

"He's not at the Plaza."

Frustration shot through Logan. They had just wasted an hour while Jasper could've been hurt in the meantime! Park was going to be so disappointed. And hurt. And scared. He swore softly, mentally punching the wall behind him.

"The signal's been jammed as well. Whoever is behind this used a false signal and then jammed headquarter's system. We'll have to wait a while," said Six.

"What happens if we don't find him by tonight?" Logan asked, already beginning to fear the worst. Six's frown deepened as he shook his head out of anticipation.

"The queen will call in the Order of the Dragons."

Order of the Dragons. That sounded incredibly familiar--not to mention intimidating. His expression must've prompted Six's lecturing behavior because he explained to Logan right away.

"The Order of the Dragons is a secret elite squad of six exceptionally trained people. They're the Court's secret weapon, especially with dangerous threats or even raids of the palace. They've never failed to succeed in their missions. They're even better than XYZ."

The name seemed scary now. Did it mean they were better than XYZ? Could they bring Jasper back? It made Logan wonder who could be that strong and smart, to be part of such an exclusive group.

"Who's in it?" he inquired, curiosity snatching the better of him.

"I am," Six started. "Archer Sparrow is part of it as well."

Surprise shot through Logan. Six, he could've predicted. His old mentor (who wasn't too old, actually) was too skillful to be doing jobs for XYZ. But Archer Sparrow? No one had told him that the eldest sibling was that strong.