chapter 23: chaos

Don't put le music yet and lets just say everyone is in the house now, having a slumber party

Laurence pov:

I was in my bed, everybody was doing stuff, soon I walked up to Garroth.

G: hey babe*goes to him and pecks him on the lips*

L: hey

I saw Ange and Travis playing cards

Still playing cards, heh? , I thought to myself.

Garroth and I started talking, Abby was chilling with Sophia looking at the sun. Travis started talking with Vylad and Ange(was a #foreveralnone)was drawing.

L: am going out to the woods

G: be careful

L: *nods*
(Put le music now)
And with that, I left. I walked to a hill and soon everything went black.

??? Pov:

I finally have him, now I need to torture him.

------------------2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~

Garroth pov:

Laurence hasn't come for two hours, am getting worried, it almost sunset and the night will rise.

G: am going to find Laurence

T: be safe*making Ange cuddle to him*

G: *chuckles*kay

With that i left to the woods. Soon get on a hill. I soon saw Laurence with cuts in his arms and legs and shoulder. I cry and carry him, I ran to the our house where everybody was and enter.

A: what happened to Laurence?!

G: I don't know*says crying*

An: put him on the bed

G: *puts Laurence on the bed*

An: now everybody get out!!

With that, everybody want out and I was in the sand crying.

---------le time skip~~~~~~~

Garroth pov:

It been 2 months and Laurence hasn't woke up. Am still in his bedside, I haven't eating nor taking a bath. Soon there's was a nock on the door. "Come in" I said. Soon there's was the blue heard one, Dante "hey Garroth, I brought you some food" Dante said and put it on the table beside me.

"Thanks" I said "you're welcome" He said. He kissed my forehead and left. I sighted and like always didn't ate the food that he brought me. Ange came into my house without nocking(wow Ange, just wow) sat in the floor in the front of me and look at me deeply.

"Ange j-" "no Garroth, just no, you need to eat, I can see your ribs even if you have a shirt on" She said "no, I already ate" I said as she looked to the plate "you haven't, don't you?" "Am just not hungry yet, today" Ange got up and grabs the door knob "of you die because of hunger, don't come to me from the sky and tell me" and with those deep deep words she left.

She had a point, I was gonna die from hunger soon. I get the food close to me, it was spaghetti, my favorite and in the other side it had chicken. I was drooling. I soon began to eat it slowly. I left some but I felt so much better that I had in all of this 2 month without eating. It was night now, so I went to just look at the floor, I haven't slept neither.

-------------the next morning~~~~~~

I was looking at my phone. Soon I heard groan coming from Laurence. My eyes lighten up. Laurence flatter his eyes slowly

(Put on music)

I started smiling. Laurence sat up and looked at me in confusion. He started looking around and got scared "who are you?" He asked, a few tears rolled down my tears "you don't remember who I am? It's me Garroth, your boyfriend" I said "boyfriend? Sorry but am not gay".

I started crying in pain as my heart shader apart in pieces. He get up and was gonna leave, but I grabbed his hand. " let me go" he said "please, please, I beg you, stay with me" I said "I don't even know you" "just please, stay, trust me" he sighted "fine, but if you do something to me, I swear I'll kill you" I nodded and he went back to his bed.

Yes you probably hate me now, but what can I say, see ya around