chapter 12: what am I really?

if you want put le music now, and yes if it gives you the feelz, am with you, I don't know, but I guess is the death sister or a girl, don't know, but if you see in the swings, there are two shadows of two girls in the swings, but there's only one sitting in a swing, I think they're in heaven now seeing the stars, playing on the heaven swings, but well I don't know, but still, it gives me the feelz

Song: unsaid by flor

represented by Mrsuicidesheep

Laurence pov:

"why didn't you tell me you where a Shadow Knight?" Garroth said "because I thought you'll hate me" I said "just because you're one that doesn't mean that I'll hate you" I smile when he said that. "but it turns out that he's not just a shadow knight, he's a king  " Ange said "how do you know that?" Gar said. Angelie went behind my back, lifted my shirt up, get a blaze bar, put it close to my skin, not to close, but just enough to feel the burn "you're just not a single king too, you're a keeper, well a son of a keeper "  Angelie said "WHAT?!" I yelled "yup, we'll need to get you to my uncle, one thing, do you like the nether?" she asks "no*sniffs*that brings bad memories" I said as Garroth hugged me tight, I hug back and starts crying in his chest quietly.

"Am sorry" said Ange "don't worry, but, what am I?" I said and I could ell she was smiling "it turns out that you're a 'Keep Shadow angel king'" she said "what's that?" Gar Gar asked "its a mix of an angel, a keeper, a king and a shadow knight" Ange said "ooohhh" babe-Gar said "yup, so Laurence have someone in his family with blood an angle, a keeper and I guess the shadow knight, they turned you into one, buuuuuuuut lets not talk about shall wee oh and he also have one part with the nether too, but again let's not talk about that shall wee" Ange said.

Then Steve in his human form, came in with some invitations "hey guys, so this are invitations to a party at the end" Steve said "o my gawd, it's being a long time since you don't invite me to one" Ange said "yup, I know and I wanted to invite Laurroth too" Steve said, heh, our ship name "babe wanna go?" I said to Gar-boo(all the nicknames)"yeah, do you want to?" my knight named Garroth asked "yeah" I said and smile.

THAT'S LEFT UNSAID, TAHT'S LEFT UNSAIIIIIIIIIID, what I love the song, don't judge me