chapter 3: having a crush

if you want put music now. crossfire: Stephen

Laurence pov:

I sat in the other bed of my roommate house Garroth. He was in his bed reading something, when I look at the title it was 'the search of answers'(that's a Laurence x reader go check it out, if you love Laurence, buts that a sequel). He looked at me with those Icy blue eyes of him, 'wait Laurence, stop, what are you thinking of?' I thought to myself.

He smiled at me "hey" he said "hey" I said "how old are you?" "13" "14". Just one year old, yes, he got up and sat beside me, I blushed. It was 10pm and I couldn't sleep, he could see it in my eyes "you can't sleep hu?" he asked "no, sorry" I said "don't worry, I have the perfect solution" "what's that?" he lay back in the bed. He then wraps his arms around me and make me lay on top of him.

I blushes a bright red and that makes him chuckle "how's this gonna work?" I said "Just wait" Garroth said. I felt safe into his arms. I put one leg beside him, an another in the other side. I put my head in his chest and get comfy in his body. "Comfy?" he asked "sh-sh-shut up" I said "okay okay" I soon closed my eyes, but didn't fall asleep,  I know am in a crossfire, with him, yes, but who could blame me, those Icy blue eyes make you melt.

I soon fall asleep slowly

Garroth pov:

I see the brunet fall sleep, his brunet hair, his blue eyes, his lip, they are all perfect. I have a crush, so I guess am having a crush on him, but if he doesn't like me back, my heart will be crushed, that's why am keeping it like a little secret. I think this is the second thing that I need to hide.....